PDA

View Full Version : Best way to repair leach line dips?

JeffNY
03-24-2009, 01:28 PM
I went and looked at a place yesterday that had dips where the ground settled from leach lines. about every 3ft is a 3'x40' dip where the ground settled. Theres around 5 of them. What would be the easiest most effective way to fix this?

Only thing I can think of would be to rent a bobcat, get a load of top soil dropped off as close as I can to the area, and fill in the dips. That would take a pretty large amount of soil though.
Any other suggestions ?

Thanks.

betmr
03-25-2009, 12:15 PM
I went and looked at a place yesterday that had dips where the ground settled from leach lines. about every 3ft is a 3'x40' dip where the ground settled. Theres around 5 of them. What would be the easiest most effective way to fix this?

Only thing I can think of would be to rent a bobcat, get a load of top soil dropped off as close as I can to the area, and fill in the dips. That would take a pretty large amount of soil though.
Any other suggestions ?

Thanks.

Do you have any Equipment available?

JeffNY
03-25-2009, 12:56 PM
shovels. wheel barrel.

Can probably rent a bobcat

Dstosh
03-25-2009, 08:22 PM
If your going to be running equipment arround the septic system, make sure you find out where the tank is.

Topsoil and skid would get my vote. Order more than you think you'll need. Make sure you pack it down so you dont have to worry about it settling again