PDA

View Full Version : New can of Fluid Film

grandview (2006)
03-25-2009, 01:42 PM
Thanks Joy and Dano!

JoyofFluidFilm
03-25-2009, 02:37 PM
woohoo!!! you got the can we sent out! Great...what do you think of it???:cool2:

grandview (2006)
03-25-2009, 03:15 PM
woohoo!!! you got the can we sent out! Great...what do you think of it???:cool2:

Just as cute as the little heart you put on the box!

DLAWNS
03-25-2009, 10:00 PM
I didn't get mine yet, but I'm sure I'll get it any day. I can't wait!

Lucky Star Lawn Care
03-26-2009, 01:58 AM
I got my small samples THANKS (which are all gone already) THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!!!! I have been telling everyone how awesome it is, and have been running around using it on everything. Gotta pick up a few cans to have on hand. How can I go about getting some stickers to show the love also??

Dano50
03-26-2009, 09:50 AM
Just PM me your info and I'll get some stickers out. :drinkup:

Thanks for the support!

americanlawn
03-26-2009, 07:16 PM
Quick question Dano -- how does Fluid Film stack up with typical chain spray oil for motorcycle chains?

We've used Fluid Fim on everything that concerns metal to metal as well as metal to plastic. Seat belts, door hinges, key locks, cables, basically everything. And we have been 110% pleased everytime we pulled the trigger.

So how does Fluid Film perform on motorcycle drive chains? thanks, rscvp

p.s. We're talkin' Harleys.

I'l PM you for some free stickers, cuz several local mechanics, etc have begun using Fluid Film after I gave them one of my cans.

Just PM me your info and I'll get some stickers out. :drinkup:

Thanks for the support!

luis@NJ
03-27-2009, 12:09 AM
Cant wait for mine! I've read so much about it cant wait!!

DLAWNS
03-27-2009, 07:37 AM
Got mine yesterday. Will be using it very soon!

Dano50
03-27-2009, 11:32 AM
Quick question Dano -- how does Fluid Film stack up with typical chain spray oil for motorcycle chains?

We've used Fluid Fim on everything that concerns metal to metal as well as metal to plastic. Seat belts, door hinges, key locks, cables, basically everything. And we have been 110% pleased everytime we pulled the trigger.

So how does Fluid Film perform on motorcycle drive chains? thanks, rscvp

p.s. We're talkin' Harleys.

I'l PM you for some free stickers, cuz several local mechanics, etc have begun using Fluid Film after I gave them one of my cans.

You are going to like it on motorcycle chains. It soaks right into the metal, especially if the chain is a little warm, protecting and lubricating the entire chain.

Let me know what you think after you've tried it!

JoyofFluidFilm
03-31-2009, 06:15 PM
Fluid Film: Best Stuff on Earth....

Need I say more?!?:cool2:

grandview (2006)
03-31-2009, 06:55 PM
Fluid Film: Best Stuff on Earth....

Need I say more?!?:cool2:

Better tell him about it.

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=268955

JoyofFluidFilm
04-01-2009, 04:44 PM
For those of you people that have no clue to what Fluid Film is, I would like to say this:

Fluid Film contains no solvents. That statement alone means a number of things:

1) No evaporation. No evaporation means more useable product, which in turn means more bang for your buck.
Most competitive products contain as much as 70% solvent, meaning most of what you spray evaporates and contaminates the atmosphere.

2) Non-tacky application. With solvent-based materials, the end product ends up being a gummy, sticky mess. Fluid Film will NEVER get tacky, retaining a super-slick consistency that provides excellent lubrication for moving parts.

3) Eco-Friendly. No solvents means no ozone depleting chemicals contaminating the atmosphere. It is classified as non-toxic and non-hazardous and is safe to be used inside the home, as well as out in the field.

Fluid Film is manufactured using an all-natural lanolin base. Lanolin is of animal origins, extracted from the wool of sheep, which use it as a waterproofing wax to aid in shedding water from their coats. It has been used for centuries for its medicinal and rust-preventive properties.

The unique molecular structure of Fluid Film creates a non-drying coating that imbeds into the pores of metal and resists water wash-off. There is no better product to protect your equipment from Salt-Water Corrosion.

If you’d like more information, visit our website at www.fluid-film.com:cool2:

Lucky Star Lawn Care
04-01-2009, 10:48 PM
And to add to that...Fluid Film is the $hit!! Got some goodies in the mail today thanks guys!!

JoyofFluidFilm
04-02-2009, 05:29 PM
Fluid Film is the greatest stuff on earth, and so are the Fluid Film fans...CHEERS!!!!

americanlawn
04-03-2009, 06:50 PM
I'd like to thank Joy & the rest of the Fluid Film employees. We use Fluid Film on darn near everything ...THANKS for the tee shirt & the very colorful Fluid Film stickers (big one & small ones). You guys are a great sponsor of this site. :usflag:

Sincerely, americanlawn, Des Moines, IA

JoyofFluidFilm
04-06-2009, 03:13 PM
I'd like to thank Joy & the rest of the Fluid Film employees. We use Fluid Film on darn near everything ...THANKS for the tee shirt & the very colorful Fluid Film stickers (big one & small ones). You guys are a great sponsor of this site. :usflag:

No problem! Thank you for supporting us! You and everyone on here is great, too..:drinkup:

DLAWNS
04-07-2009, 12:02 AM

I agree with Larry. The Fluid Film crew is great. Speaking of which, Joy or Dano...I need one more sticker for my office. I just finished painting my office my company colors and I need a Fluid Film sticker to finish it off. Plus we need a new contest...I still need a shirt. Got the stickers and the hat, just need the shirt and I'll have the complete collection.

JoyofFluidFilm
04-07-2009, 12:52 PM
Wowweee...okay, ill ask Dano about a new contest....