PDA

View Full Version : aerator sulky

brucec32
03-25-2009, 10:58 PM
I know one (pricey) brand has a sulky for their walk behind core aerator. I think it's a great idea, but I already own an aerator of the traditional drum type.

I'm curious if anyone thinks it would be feasible to design a sulky mount for a ryan/bluebird type aerator so one could ride rather than walk bigger lawns with it, preferably one that could incorporate the wheel portion of an existing velke.

And if it is workable, could you get right on that and have it to market by this fall? Thanks.

Grits
03-25-2009, 11:08 PM
I know one (pricey) brand has a sulky for their walk behind core aerator. I think it's a great idea, but I already own an aerator of the traditional drum type.

I'm curious if anyone thinks it would be feasible to design a sulky mount for a ryan/bluebird type aerator so one could ride rather than walk bigger lawns with it, preferably one that could incorporate the wheel portion of an existing velke.

And if it is workable, could you get right on that and have it to market by this fall? Thanks.

I have thought about this too. I think something could easily be fabbed to work.