PDA

View Full Version : What bagger for stand ons?????

happy
03-25-2009, 11:43 PM
I am thinking about selling my lazer z hp . It has a collection system that we run in the fall for leaves. It holds 6.7 bushels. I am thinking of getting a wright stander, but do not know what I could use to collect leaves with that would have near the volume of our exmark or maybe more. Any body with a stand on do leaves? What do you do for collection?

grassmaster06
03-26-2009, 12:49 AM
accelerator catcher with extension

Alpha Property
03-26-2009, 09:14 AM
i have an accelerator for my scag, i got to hurry up and order one for the stander now too, there awsome

lawns Etc
03-26-2009, 10:39 AM
I third the Accelerator but you will never pick up as well as a vacuming machine like you have now. If the leaves are very dry you will leave alot behind and have to go over 2 or 3 times vs 1 pass with your current one Just a FYI as I have had it both ways and leaves are much easier with a machine that sucks them up. Grass is no big deal but order a dust cover for the accelerator or youll get very dusty when its dry out.

pugs
03-26-2009, 11:10 AM
Go with a Grass Gobler, unless you enjoy drilling unnecessary holes in your machine to hold a bagger that there are brackets formed in the machine for.

David Haggerty
03-26-2009, 11:41 AM
Wright makes the Grass Gobbler, Jumbo Gobbler, & Turbo Ten. Which holds 10 cu. ft.
They're steel. The Accelerator is heavy aluminum. I've had one for years. It's great.

I got a good price on a Stander from the Edison Saw Shop in Springboro. $4900 for a 36" with a 15hp recoil start. Best price I've seen anywhere, even on the internet.