PDA

View Full Version : 60'' Grandstand?

LawnBoy89
03-26-2009, 09:45 AM
Hello everyone my name is Cosmo. Yesterday I was at an open house for my local landscape supply yard and power equiptment store and they had the new toros there. I like the setup of the Grandstand alot unfortunatly I mow 95% of my properties with 60'' mowers. I asked if a 60'' was in the works and the rep said that he thought so. Is there any more information about this and how long until they are out? They seem like a very efficient mower.

gtmorgan89
03-28-2009, 02:03 PM
I was VERY disappointed when I found out that the 60" wasn't coming out at the same time as the 48" and 52". I would like to get my hands on one in the next year or so.

CHRIS MELROSE
03-28-2009, 02:41 PM
All I have heard is that Toro is going to go bigger before they go smaller. Also heard the Stander ZK 61" is proving itself as well.

The Toro Company
04-06-2009, 04:13 PM
Hello everyone my name is Cosmo. Yesterday I was at an open house for my local landscape supply yard and power equiptment store and they had the new toros there. I like the setup of the Grandstand alot unfortunatly I mow 95% of my properties with 60'' mowers. I asked if a 60'' was in the works and the rep said that he thought so. Is there any more information about this and how long until they are out? They seem like a very efficient mower.

Thanks for your inquiry and your interest, Cosmo. Toro does in fact have plans to expand the GrandStand line-up. However, details regarding the timing of a 60" model have not yet been announced. Stay tuned for future information regarding the GrandStand family of products.