PDA

View Full Version : How to Market to Commercial Prospects.

CUTTINGEDGEPOCONOS
03-26-2009, 10:12 AM
I am looking to really boost the amount of commercial clientèle that I have. I love doing commercial accounts because of the exposure and the money is great. Anyone have some solid ways to attract more commercial accounts or better market them. The accounts that I have now I have gotten because they contacted me. Is it a good idea to go into a local CVS pharmacy for instance, and offer them a quote? Any tips on how to get commercial accounts would be much appreciated. Many Thanks in advance.

GracesLandscaping
03-26-2009, 11:16 AM
The best advice i could give you is simply give them a call, introduce yourself and your company, then ask who you would need to speak with in reguards to see if they would be interested in accepting any bids for this years lawn care and landscaping. They will usually connect you to someone else and if its a factory you may have to make ten calls to get ahold of one. if they arent accepting sometimes they will ask you to bring them your info and list of work in which you perform. This is when its good to have a detailed contract type of thing that explains what you do, and why you do it. such as dont just say mow lawns. say mow the lawns weekly or as needed using a method of mulch mowing which is better for the lawn, and never cut more than 1/3 of the blade length off the grass so that it will stay green and healthy longer etc, etc, etc. i know some ppl say "hell your mowing grass your not a rocket scientist" BUT if you were that company would you rather choose the guy with no teeth that says yea i mow yo yard for 55 dollas, or the person like you that sounds very educated and professional. I hope this will help you!