PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know Husqvarna's contact number?

Husky05
03-26-2009, 03:55 PM
Ok, so does anyone know if there is any kind of warrenty on a commerical deck on a Husqvarna mower. I have a deck on a 36inch mower that has cracked on 2 places now!

Does anyone know the contact number for Husqvarna.

JimQ
03-26-2009, 04:15 PM
Ok, so does anyone know if there is any kind of warrenty on a commerical deck on a Husqvarna mower. I have a deck on a 36inch mower that has cracked on 2 places now!

I can do better than giving you a phone number.

PM me and lets talk. I'm part of the Engineering group at Husqvarna Turf Care.

Take care,
Q

TomberLawn
03-26-2009, 09:45 PM
Have you tried the dealer?

Grits
03-26-2009, 10:32 PM
I can do better than giving you a phone number.

PM me and lets talk. I'm part of the Engineering group at Husqvarna Turf Care.

Take care,
Q

I am sure JimQ will take care of your problem. He's a great guy!

tinman
03-27-2009, 07:15 PM

1-800-we-suck ? lol I had a Husky ztr and it was terrible. 4 spindles replaced in first 400 hours of use.

JimQ
03-28-2009, 12:41 PM
1-800-we-suck ? lol I had a Husky ztr and it was terrible. 4 spindles replaced in first 400 hours of use.

Ha! :laugh: Yeah, well....OK. I'll admit, they weren't the best in the industry! :laugh: You're right about that.

If there is anyone out there having spindle problems, let me know. They have been redesigned. I can get you the P/N for the new style spindle.

Q

GOOSEHANSON
03-28-2009, 08:04 PM
willmy o8 Husky iz5225xp have new or old style spindles..by the way I love my mower so far...mowed 10 acres with it in less then 3 hours...

kaferhaus
03-28-2009, 08:07 PM
willmy o8 Husky iz5225xp have new or old style spindles..by the way I love my mower so far...mowed 10 acres with it in less then 3 hours...

Better get that fire proof suit on.

JimQ
03-30-2009, 12:00 PM

I'm glad to hear your iZ is treating you right.

It's easy to tell which spindles you have by looking.

Look at the top of the spindle. If you see a nut holding the pulley to the shaft, it's a new style. If you see a bolt holding the pulley to the shaft. it's the older style.

The old style spindles have been problematic for some, and worked fine for others.

The change was made to reduce the likely hood of the bearings loosing preload. Once that happens, the bearings don't last long.

If you ever have any questions about your machine, PM me or post. I'll be happy to help.

Q

tinman
03-31-2009, 09:44 PM
Ha! :laugh: Yeah, well....OK. I'll admit, they weren't the best in the industry! :laugh: You're right about that.

If there is anyone out there having spindle problems, let me know. They have been redesigned. I can get you the P/N for the new style spindle.

Q

A sense of humor / honesty from a big business member. I like it!

nosparkplugs
03-31-2009, 09:51 PM
Husqvarna has some deep pockets AKA money & capital purchasing power. Redmax was purchased buy Husky, so IMO Husky in the long run will get or have the last laugh:) all the way to the bank:nono: