PDA

View Full Version : Never posted before tonight

TheUfan
03-26-2009, 10:44 PM
Guys I know I'm not alone. I am one of those perusers who troll the forums but never actually contribute to the life of the site. Well I may not have the most experience, be the biggest or the best, but I probably can still throw a few good posts now and then. I want to send out a good luck charm to all of you experiencing the down in downturn. Keep your head up, you can succeed. I learn something about this biz every day that I didn't know yesterday. This biz can be whatever you want it to be. Good luck to the newbies and steady growth to the oldies. I look forward to posting and responding in the future.

DaughtryLC
03-26-2009, 10:46 PM
Guys I know I'm not alone. I am one of those perusers who troll the forums but never actually contribute to the life of the site. Well I may not have the most experience, be the biggest or the best, but I probably can still throw a few good posts now and then. I want to send out a good luck charm to all of you experiencing the down in downturn. Keep your head up, you can succeed. I learn something about this biz every day that I didn't know yesterday. This biz can be whatever you want it to be. Good luck to the newbies and steady growth to the oldies. I look forward to posting and responding in the future.

I totally Agree! Welcome to LS

lawnproslawncare
03-26-2009, 11:06 PM
Welcome aboard man.
Good luck to yourself and everyone else

DLAWNS
03-26-2009, 11:32 PM
Great post. Welcome and good luck this season.