PDA

View Full Version : Advertising

NBI Lawn
03-30-2009, 12:07 PM
So I just noticed my ad that I thought was in the local paper is not there. They said they dont know why it didnt run and went on to say it will be a couple weeks before they can get it in there . This leaves me no choice but to go out and drop flyers of in paper boxes (yes I know the laws about doing this) as this is now my only way to get my name out there for the next couple weeks,
Does anyone have an example or template I could use to make some flyers up?

Thank you

rnd
03-30-2009, 01:25 PM
Go to RNDSIGNS.COM (http://rndsigns.com) for hundreds of templates for print marketing materials in the green industry. RND graphic artists can customize your advertising. Hundreds of photos available. Request a FREE marketing book. Online pricing.

TXNSLighting
03-30-2009, 11:53 PM
Door hangers man! Just throw em on the door handle and move on. If someones home, knock!

jblatti13
04-01-2009, 02:05 AM
vistaprint.com we got 2,000 flyers (postcards) made up and delivered for around 150 bucks.... get some door hanger bags and start walking... definitel stay away from mailboxes completely... i learned the hard way! i see flyers printed up on computer paper around my neighborhood all the time, i think they look cheap, your a small time company, trying to make a quick buck, and just unprofessional. sometimes you have to spend a few to make a few.