PDA

View Full Version : hello

luis@NJ
03-30-2009, 07:15 PM
Hello to all I've been on the site for a while but I guess i never introduced myself: My name is Luis im 17 and live in NJ.About 2 years ago I found cutting lawns as a good way to make some money and stay outta trouble. I remember I had a troy-bilt a hand-held blower and a homelite trimmer.I would cut a couple of lawns in my area.I plan to keep cutting grass and provide all the other services but I hope to grow into a well-known company in my area. This website has been a lot of help and a place to chat with others im very happy i found this site.But now i have better tools a WB and a small trailer. Now I just need more lawns lol.

DLAWNS
03-31-2009, 12:35 AM
I thought I've seen you on here before. Good luck this season. Damn, we got a lot of Jersey guys on here.

luis@NJ
03-31-2009, 01:15 AM
I thought I've seen you on here before. Good luck this season. Damn, we got a lot of Jersey guys on here.
I have I love the site its a lot of help. I see you rep fluid film lol I got my sample can today cant wait to try it out tomorrow!

DLAWNS
03-31-2009, 07:38 AM
I have I love the site its a lot of help. I see you rep fluid film lol I got my sample can today cant wait to try it out tomorrow!

yeah I gotta represent. I love that stuff.