PDA

View Full Version : Avibility of ZK

Jayson_109
03-31-2009, 09:07 PM
Any help would be great if you can find this out. Over the winter the campaign for demo a ZK for 3 days was promoted. Only thing is here in Indiana wasn't a thing we could do because grass was dormat already. Now I'd really like to run one for a few days and truely see the production difference between my Lazer Z 66" and a 61" ZK. There is a considerable amount of price difference between these two but I see nothing but good from the ZK.
Well now I 'm trying to locate a dealer that would happen to have a ZK on their floorplan??? The nearest 3 dealers around me are lucky to even have 1 (Wright machine) on their floor at any given point in time. I have considered going to the east side of Indianapolis to MacAllister CAT on the east side. In the recent issue of trader magazine it seems that they do have some regular Standers there. My last resort would be going to Chicago to Russo Power Equipment.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

WrightCommercial
04-01-2009, 02:46 PM
Hi Jayson,

Please contact me via email (jillianj@wrightmfg.com) or phone (301.360.9810) so that we can more directly converse about how best to help you.

Kind regards,

Jillian Jensen
Wright Manufacturing, Inc.
jillianj@wrightmfg.com
www.wrightmfg.com