PDA

View Full Version : Still waiting on fuel tank

South Florida Lawns
03-31-2009, 11:28 PM
I took my 32" stander in for a new tank back on the 16th of march, due to a hole on the top. My dealer Al's Yard Arm has been waiting on the tank and said the manufacture can't get them in yet, and they will call me when one comes in. I had to pick up my mower because I use it everyday and can't wait any longer. Can anybody help me? My dealer has been good but this is getting ridicules, the mower was purchased in November and only took 2 days to get in, why is locating a tank taking this long? I was told wright was a great commercial mower but I'm having second thoughts if parts take this long.

By the way mower was sold to me with very little fuel in it and when I questioned the hole I was told it was just on the outside and a bubble in the mold. Once i topped the tank off with fuel I realized it was in fact a hole.

I can be contacted at the following

Business # (727)423-6015
e-mail chevypwr@tampabay.rr.com

Ryan

WrightCommercial
04-01-2009, 03:56 PM
Hi Ryan,

Please contact me as soon as possible. There was apparently an issue with the manufacturer that provides our fuel tanks. I will forward your contact info to our Service Department, as well. We can work with you to get this problem resolved asap!

Kind regards,

Jillian Jensen
Wright Manufacturing, Inc.
jillianj@wrightmfg.com

ed2hess
04-01-2009, 10:30 PM
JB weld the hole or crack shut. I have done many many on different mowers and it holds fine.