PDA

View Full Version : Trade Toro for Wright Stander or Rider

JLL25
04-01-2009, 11:09 PM
Alright I've got two Toro walk-behinds, a 52 and a 36. Ones a 19hp the other a 17hp, both are hydro drive, pistol grips. Both mowers are brand spankin' new, less than 2 hours on both. Electric start and Turbo Force floating decks on both too.

I just started my company and I thought I would keep things small time, felt like I didn't need a rider or stander cause the hefty price tags, and I didn't want to buy used. Well, I have landed a few standard size city lots, but now I've got the chance to take over some serious acreage and I'm worried that I'll be pushing the walk-behinds to their limit. The problem is I can't afford to just outright buy another mower, and the local Exmark and Wright dealer wants to sell my stuff on consignment because THEY dont want to give me the real value of the mowers since their so new.

So their you have it, if anyone is looking to trade a decent, not too used rider or stander for one of two BRAND new walk-behinds, please let me know. I am very flexible and easy to work with.

Oh yeah, both mowers have full manufacturer warrantee for 2 years from February.

Please keep in mind that I, like most of you, am very busy this time of year. By that I mean serious inquiries only, please, I will gladly post or email photos to anyone with genuine interest.

Thanks!

lawntimenosee
04-02-2009, 10:47 AM
Where are you located?
I'm interested if you're not too far away.

JLL25
04-06-2009, 08:02 PM
BUMP with some pics!

JLL25
04-06-2009, 08:05 PM
and some more....

JLL25
04-06-2009, 08:10 PM
and even more...

JLL25
04-06-2009, 08:16 PM
Thanks for looking. Like I said I am easy to work with and I'd be willing to do most of the driving for a decent trade. I guess I could sell them outright to anyone interested too, I just figure most guys would rather trade than fork over the cash this early in the season.

The mowers are dirty and grassy for being so new cause I've been "practicing" in my yard, if any of us can come to an agreement I will deliver spotlessly clean!!

JLL25
04-07-2009, 08:29 PM
bump........

Lakewlc
04-07-2009, 08:43 PM
i like the 36''

JLL25
04-12-2009, 09:06 PM
bumpity bump bump.............

JLL25
04-12-2009, 09:11 PM
theres gotta be somebody out there willing to make a deal.

I just cut a cemetery this weekend with these things....they mow great but thats just way to much time!

Both units now still have less than 7 hours....

Will deliver for free....

mowerdude777
04-12-2009, 09:14 PM
Dude those are great mowers. Why not just put a sulkie on the 52 inch one, you will not have to walk.

vmderrick
04-12-2009, 10:19 PM
He has a velke on the 52 inch i think. I see a hook up on one of the mowers

CFB
04-12-2009, 10:21 PM
I think your making a mistake. Get the toro trutrak sulky and you got yourself a stander like machine. Those mowers will take a lot of abuse and get a lot of hrs out of them. You'll lose so much on a trade like that. I wish I had a stander just to trade you.

jblawns123
04-12-2009, 10:25 PM
I agree with CFB

I know you have your mind set on a rider or stander... but those are sweet machines.... mark my words, there will be a time you regret this move, your accounts aren't forever.

I know, you can't tell me either... I just had to state my opinion, I get tunnel vision all the time and get set on something and don't give up until I get it....

But change usually comes with a cost, the more you change the more it costs... keep those machines, or sell them for as close to what you paid as possible... Dont sacrafice!!!

Mlc gmc03
04-13-2009, 11:29 AM
i have a one yr old stander 52/23kawi around 420 hours let me know what you think on a trade

CleanSweep
04-16-2009, 01:19 AM
Are you willing to trade for a great dane rider. 60" cut Great working condition and very fast. I have been shopping for a walk behind because I need to upgrade that side of my BIZ/EQUIPMENT. Thanks talk to you soon.

JLL25
04-19-2009, 06:06 PM
thanks for the replies.

I just traded the 52" plus $4000 for a brand new 61" Simplicity. It has the 30hp Vanguard. Think I did ok on that one? I know it cut my time down seriously this weekend.

I still have the 36" toro, I kept the sulky and put it on that one instead of getting rid of it. It will take me a little more time but I guess I'll just have to get used to the pistol grip, I hate the design but it is one tough mower. It just keeps on cutting no matter the thickness of the grass, mulches really well too.

If anyone is interested in the 36 let me know, I could still cut my time down with a stander I think, but now with the Simplicity I'm not exactly desperate to get rid of it either.

You know my local Wright and Exmark dealer wouldnt offer me anything for a trade on either unit. I mean they seriously said they werent interested, wouldnt even try to lowball me, just flat out NO.........oh well their loss they wont be getting any of my business again. I really like the Simplicity so I'll try to stick with Ferris or Simplicity for all my new purchases in the future.

Thanks again.

true vine lawn care
05-06-2009, 02:37 AM
i got a john deere 667a Quick trak 23/60 stand on mower 2008 with 50 hours its to big for what i am doing i trade you for both of them this mower list for 8600 your two mowers would work perfect for me

GreeneScape Inc.
05-07-2009, 10:46 PM
I have a 54" John Deere Stander with a 23hp Kawasaki and 350 hours that I would be willing to do some trading on. If interested call me at 812-798-2529, I am located near Terre Haute Indiana