PDA

View Full Version : latest episode

The Lighting Geek
04-02-2009, 01:39 AM
Here are a few quick pics from a show (monday and tuesday) I just finished tuesday at 9:30pm...whew! I lit the tile on an outdoor shower from inside the wall with LED rope light, used the same rope light under the facia of the fence and LED fiber optic on the flame table because it was within 5' of the pool. I built a cube out of plexiglass and tiled it using clear glue and lit it from inside as well. I used 2 crusaders bottom mounted in the pergola with Luxxo lamps. Many Thanks to IllluminFX for the support to make this project happen.

worx
04-02-2009, 08:07 AM
Great work Tommy, I can see you are letting your imagination run. I caught you the other day on a Yard Crashers episode. The one that you installed the "globes" from the tree in the corner of the yard.

Pro-Scapes
04-02-2009, 08:54 AM
Really creative Tommy. This gives me an idea for something at my house in the new bathroom thats still under construction.

That cube looks like a giant crossword :)

Get your Geek on!

The Lighting Geek
04-02-2009, 09:17 AM
Great work Tommy, I can see you are letting your imagination run. I caught you the other day on a Yard Crashers episode. The one that you installed the "globes" from the tree in the corner of the yard.

That was my first one and I had no clue what to expect. Still don't....LOL

worx
04-02-2009, 09:25 AM
Tommy I enjoyed the show and always look forward to your designs. No laughing,....I didn't expect that, but no laughing buddy.

I really like what you did for the shower.

JoeyD
04-02-2009, 12:53 PM
AWESOME TOMMY!!!! Great work as usual!!!

TXNSLighting
04-02-2009, 06:50 PM
Ive enjoyed the Yard crasher episodes you have done so far this season! Its all looking good!

Mr. Quik electric
04-02-2009, 08:43 PM
As usual my friend, you are as a Wizard wielding the light and making it obey your every whim. Ha, look at me waxing poetic. Nice job buddy, you sure can't buy that in a box!

AJhetzke
04-03-2009, 04:47 PM
Great job, Tommy! And, thanks for the kudos!

David Gretzmier
04-04-2009, 12:24 AM
Tommy- great job on the fence- I am building a privacy fence in my back yard and I think I will try to incorporate that into it- geeky work man !