PDA

View Full Version : Icpi logo

kyfireman2004
04-02-2009, 07:55 PM
Guys I just got level 1 certified(icpi)... Lou zehnder if you wanna look it up. I still haven't received anything in the mail. Could someone please send me a high resolution logo so I can have it for a home show I am in this weekend.
Thanks
Lou louzehnder yahoo

jg244888
04-02-2009, 09:02 PM
http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/download/brand/143804.html

kootoomootoo
04-02-2009, 09:23 PM
Guys I just got level 1 certified(icpi)... Lou zehnder if you wanna look it up. I still haven't received anything in the mail. Could someone please send me a high resolution logo so I can have it for a home show I am in this weekend.
Thanks
Lou louzehnder yahoo

How many patios have you actually installed.

AllHardscaping
04-02-2009, 09:49 PM
They have them on their website that you can download

LB1234
04-02-2009, 11:31 PM
How many patios have you actually installed.

what does that matter...he's now certified.

Mid-Ohio Scaper
04-03-2009, 05:20 PM
what does that matter...he's now certified.

I can sh*t in a box and mark it certified, I've got the time.:laugh:

LB1234
04-03-2009, 05:28 PM
I can sh*t in a box and mark it certified, I've got the time.:laugh:

okay tommy boy. IMO one of the best comedies of all time.

Look I'm not saying its correct or right. But that is the situation with ICPI and NCMA. Look at some of my posts regarding ICPI. Once you are certified you apparently don't even have to follow those guidlines. There is no way to enforce it.

DVS Hardscaper
04-03-2009, 06:17 PM
Gotta love the ICPI topics!

Hell, I can give an ICPI course, here it is:

make sure pavers have a solid, compacted base under them. Bed them in 1-inch of sand.

Course complete. Thanks for attending. Everyone that read this will receive their certificate in the mail in 6-8 weeks.

cards1
04-03-2009, 06:35 PM
Thanks
Lou louzehnder yahoo

Lou i'm in the same boat as you are as far as waiting on my certificate. From my understanding you cannot use the logo until you fill out the user agreement for the logo which requires your certificate number.
However if your a member of ICPI you can get the member logo from there website.

cards1
04-03-2009, 06:42 PM
Gotta love the ICPI topics!

Hell, I can give an ICPI course, here it is:

make sure pavers have a solid, compacted base under them. Bed them in 1-inch of sand.

Course complete. Thanks for attending. Everyone that read this will receive their certificate in the mail in 6-8 weeks.

Did you fail the test or is ICPI certified companys stealing all of your bus.??

Hey i don't know everything like you so i went to the class and i can say it was well worth the $200.00 i spent. Even for you know it alls it might teach you a thing or to.

DVS Hardscaper
04-03-2009, 07:19 PM
Did you fail the test or is ICPI certified companys stealing all of your bus.??

Hey i don't know everything like you so i went to the class and i can say it was well worth the $200.00 i spent. Even for you know it alls it might teach you a thing or to.

It's not at all about knowing anything or everything. It's about ICPI not standing for what they used to.

And I passed with flying colors. Like, umm, 10 years ago.

ICPI is not what it used to be. They're all about makin money. Many things have changed with ICPI. They're certifying people that should not be laying a finger on a paver, or even a block.

Congrats - since you read my post, your certificate is in the mail!

kootoomootoo
04-03-2009, 09:54 PM
I have a logo and I did my buddy's house....sign here.

LB1234
04-04-2009, 12:02 AM
unfortunately, thats the way it works.

Paver Gangster
04-04-2009, 04:55 AM
Field experience is of no consideration, like it or not.

The ICPI makes it rather clear that the ICPI Certified Installer certification signifies only that you took the class, and passed the test.

If you have attended both days of the class, and passed the test, you are welcome to free use of the ICPI logo.