PDA

View Full Version : Software

D & J Lawn Service
04-04-2009, 02:40 PM
Has anyone used Gopher software? Is this the best software for the money? $200 for the pro version. Thanks

Proc's Lawncare
04-04-2009, 04:45 PM
Did not try gopher... We went with lawn pro and like it a lot... Here's the link, check it out.

Proc

http://www.lawnprosoftware.com/

Frue
04-04-2009, 07:16 PM
i have both lawnpro and gopher gopher is the better.

bohiaa
04-04-2009, 08:50 PM
they both have there pros and cons. I didn't like gopher's invoices and that I couldn't put my logo on anything, however I think they have changed that now.

you can download a trial ver of both, and decide for yourself

ChrisGA
04-06-2009, 02:30 AM
I just started my business but I downloaded the 40 day trial from gopher and I like it alot. I can see myself using it from now on. Its pretty easy to figure out and work the program.

theyatesies
04-06-2009, 07:50 AM
using gopher for about 9 years now. It is all you need and very user friendly. You dont need a logo on your invoice. You want your customer to pay you not put your invoice in a frame and hang it on their wall because of your pretty logo.

You can btw put a logo on there if you want.

bohiaa
04-06-2009, 10:05 AM
using gopher for about 9 years now. It is all you need and very user friendly. You dont need a logo on your invoice. You want your customer to pay you not put your invoice in a frame and hang it on their wall because of your pretty logo.

You can btw put a logo on there if you want.

At the time I looked at it, you couldn't put a logo anywhere, and the invoices looked like crap.
Comming form the computer field. I found gopher a bit confusing. the lay out made no sence to me.

some like it. some dont

theyatesies
04-07-2009, 08:18 AM
Confusing? Also did you receive a degree in the computer field?(spelling)

bohiaa
04-07-2009, 10:04 AM
Confusing? Also did you receive a degree in the computer field?(spelling)

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=269923 :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: