PDA

View Full Version : Custom rack ideas?

Shady Brook
04-05-2009, 01:20 PM
I have had a local welder build me a rack type setup on the front of my trailer. I am trying to think of things to add to it. Do any of you guys have some great creative ideas for carrying things, or pictures of your setups?

Right now I have two spare tires mounted vertically on the passanger side with brackets on the outside for shovels and rakes. Elevated in the center is a 3'x2'x2' Aluminum box and to each side of it brackets for more shovels, and the same around the corner of the driver side more of the same. Below the Aluminum box is a smaller expanded metal box for gas cans or hand sprayers. I have trimmer racks back over the passanger wheel well. I need something to hang a back pack sprayer, and maybe a backpack weed sprayer as well. I think I vise mounted on the trailer would be cool and handy as well, and maybe a place for a 10 gallon air tank.

I would love to hear more ideas...

John from Mass
04-09-2009, 05:08 AM
My local trailer/dump insert shop had a tricked out tandem with custome made side holders flush with the fenders, jet pack racks, water jug racks, tool holders and more--some were custom fab, and some were from
www.rackemmfg.com
hope this helps~

john