PDA

View Full Version : '08 Bad Boy Lightning Z For SALE

Jerry Lee
04-06-2009, 09:25 PM
$6250.00

60-70 hours, oil and filter have been changed at 50 hours. As well as the hydraulic oil and both filters.

specifications: 26HP liquid cooled Kawasaki, 52 inch hydrauically controlled deck, 14.5 gallon dual fuel tanks.

this thing runs very cool with the dual hydraulic pumps cooled by electric fans over each pump. the large hydraulic lines keep high flow to the pumps keeping heat to a minimum.

this mower has been lightly commercially used on a 4 acre house, and a few small businesses no larger than an acre. this mower has had all scheduled maintnance and no abuse from a large corporate type lawn company. With 60-70 hours on it, this bad boy has lots of life ahead of it with the proper maintnance taken into consideration.

I have provided a link to the Bad-Boy site, for further inquiry on this mowers specs.
http://www.badboymowers.com/view/51

Jerry Lee
04-19-2009, 02:15 PM
no one is looking for a mower in oklahoma

rusty_keg_3
05-25-2009, 01:55 AM
i can go to tractor supply and buy one for 5000 new.

mitw44
05-25-2009, 08:58 AM
I am in Oklahoma but already own all the lawn mowers I need, or probably will need for the next 10 years. I research what I buy, and buy what I need and want. Therefore I dont bring something home and realize it doesn't suit my needs. Don't buy what you don't need.

:weightlifter:

flatlander42
05-25-2009, 10:49 AM

not even close to the same mower

YardBoss Lawncare
05-25-2009, 11:01 AM
Is that grass covering the radiator fins under the screen, or is that just an illusion from the light?

flatlander42
05-25-2009, 12:12 PM
looks to be just dusty and dirty...a good rinse and that is ONE SWEET MOWER!

trainerboy
05-25-2009, 12:55 PM

You have to know which model you're talking about before you speak out about it. This is the lightening model (look closer). The one at Tractor Supply is the lower end model (light commercial/residential). This model is the full commercial.
That being said......I think the price is a little high myself. However, it is his mower and that is what he wants for it.....gotta respect that.

I'm looking for something in the 36" to 44" full commercial range. This is too big for me. I've been looking for a long time and I've ben noticing that the only thing selling is the cheaper stuff. This economy SUCKS!!!!

That is a slick mower. It would snag a few more lookers if it was washed and waxed......just food for thought.