PDA

View Full Version : any one know?

ultimatelandscapinginc
04-06-2009, 11:25 PM
anyone know who posted the pic of there mowers and trucks and trailers ? i think i seen it on here about 2 years ago. it was a pretty amazing fleet like 20 enclosed trailers,40 trucks & 70 mowers. with like 35 backpack blowers in a circle i dont even know if it possiable to find anymore?

jg244888
04-06-2009, 11:34 PM
not mine but is this it

ultimatelandscapinginc
04-07-2009, 12:02 AM
yup thats it pretty amazing right? know what company it is? or where there from? you shoulda just said yeah its your company and posted it hahahaha j/k

2brothersyardcare
04-07-2009, 06:54 AM
thats a lot of crap

IntegrityGuy
04-07-2009, 09:11 AM
I believe thats ground masters.
Thats there logo and there from my town. They sold out to Brickman in 07. They were Dominant here but then brickman came along and bought them out. Brick man still hauls there trailers around with the ground master logos on them.

EagleGrounds
04-07-2009, 09:57 AM
Yea fopr anyone that cares, they are located about .5 miles away form kings island, they do good landscaping, but there mowing is not so special

ambersLawnmowing
04-07-2009, 01:07 PM
My God.... Thats alot of chit.... must have taken a day to get that all lined up..

The White Night
04-07-2009, 01:16 PM
Here's the link!

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=132708&
highlight=ground+masters

Kennedy Landscaping
04-07-2009, 01:28 PM
Yeah I saw that thread a while back! That is an amazing fleet.

Cincylawnguy
04-07-2009, 02:16 PM
It is indeed the old groundmasters company out of cincinnati, but that is not even a 1/4 of the equipment they had, that was just one of many branch in cincinnati/dayton area. I believe they had five branches within the area. By far one of the best landscape company's in the city by far the biggest private landscape company too. Unfortunetly like intergrityguy said they sold out to brickman in late 07. I know most of details because my grandfather delt directly with the main branch manger on a weekly bases.

Cincylawnguy
04-07-2009, 02:18 PM
Yea fopr anyone that cares, they are located about .5 miles away form kings island, they do good landscaping, but there mowing is not so special

that was actually just one location they had another in sharonville also with one in middletown, and dayton respectivly

Nick's Lawn Care
04-07-2009, 05:47 PM
It is indeed the old groundmasters company out of cincinnati, but that is not even a 1/4 of the equipment they had, that was just one of many branch in cincinnati/dayton area. I believe they had five branches within the area. By far one of the best landscape company's in the city by far the biggest private landscape company too. Unfortunetly like intergrityguy said they sold out to brickman in late 07. I know most of details because my grandfather delt directly with the main branch manger on a weekly bases.

Thats just about all of there stuff man... they were located over on Deerfeild road, now brickman is located there. I'm good friends with the cincinnati district manager of brickman who used to be the manager for groundmasters. I'm going to get a tour of the place in a few weeks with Tom and Joe...

Tony Clifton
04-07-2009, 07:29 PM
Thats just about all of there stuff man... they were located over on Deerfeild road, now brickman is located there. I'm good friends with the cincinnati district manager of brickman who used to be the manager for groundmasters. I'm going to get a tour of the place in a few weeks with Tom and Joe...

Is the former owner still with them?

TREEGUARD
04-07-2009, 07:31 PM
and i thought i had headaches

Nick's Lawn Care
04-07-2009, 07:34 PM
Is the former owner still with them?

I dont think so, when Groundmasters sold it to Brickman, it was up to brickman to decide what to do with the employees...

Tony Clifton
04-07-2009, 08:01 PM
I dont think so, when Groundmasters sold it to Brickman, it was up to brickman to decide what to do with the employees...

Right, I thought he was supposed to stay on - probably one of the advantages they had by buying them other than acquiring the accounts - just wondering if he actually stayed on. He was a super smart guy, seemed really cool too - I saw him speak a couple of times and it didnt take long to realize why he was so successful.

Nick's Lawn Care
04-07-2009, 08:59 PM
Right, I thought he was supposed to stay on - probably one of the advantages they had by buying them other than acquiring the accounts - just wondering if he actually stayed on. He was a super smart guy, seemed really cool too - I saw him speak a couple of times and it didnt take long to realize why he was so successful.

Yea Mike is a great guy!

Heres the info:

http://www.brickmangroup.com/news/index.php?id=21

South Florida Lawns
04-07-2009, 10:43 PM
Man thats nothing you boys come down to Florida, I'll show you fields filled with trucks and trailers. I have seen a bunch of lots on the weekends with hundreds of trucks all parked, thats the best time to see them all lined up.

mowerdude777
04-12-2009, 06:12 PM
I wish my fleet was that nice

wildlandscape
04-13-2009, 12:09 AM
wow thats a lot of maintance too