PDA

View Full Version : New in Erie, Colorado

glaciator
04-08-2009, 03:49 PM
Hi,

New to the forum. I just opened Glacier View Landscape & Design, Inc. in Erie Colorado last summer. The winter was long and slow, but it is starting to pick up. I'm not new to the landscape and nursery industry, but the company is new to me and the startup work is difficult. Web sites, marketing, sales, infrastructure, equipment, etc. If you've started a company recently, you know what I mean. See my website. Anyone else on this forum from Colorado? I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks,

Dave

MileHigh
04-08-2009, 11:56 PM
What's up man...

My business is also ran out of Erie, Co.

I do lawn work in Denver, Westiminster, Brighton, Arvada, Erie, Lafayette, and a few other areas...I pretty far spread.

Good luck.

glaciator
04-09-2009, 07:05 AM
Hey, thanks for the reply. We should meet sometime soon and exchange information. I have customers asking about lawn maintenance. And you might have some asking about landscaping. Check out my website. It's being updated with more stuff this week and next. Will you work in Boulder? I have a customer on 1 acre backing to Flatirons golf course who can't find anyone, and I didn't have anyone to recommend who was reliable. Call me. The number is on the website.

Dave

MileHigh
04-11-2009, 12:18 AM
I will call you this weekend...

J & D Greens
04-11-2009, 10:13 AM
Hi, My name is David
I am running a small part time solo service here in Englewood,
until I retire from the grocery business.
( I have worked about 7 yrs for a gardener in my early teens and a couple years after high school.)
All my customers are with in a mile of my home.
I look forward to seeing some of your work in the picture forum.
Good luck this season.

outlaw1960
04-11-2009, 10:04 PM
Welcome to LawnSite Dave, Lot's of good info here. Have a great year...

glaciator
04-11-2009, 11:25 PM
Thanks Outlaw, J & D, and Blade! I appreciate the support.

DLAWNS
04-12-2009, 11:21 AM
Welcome to Lawnsite and good luck to you.

stang2244
04-17-2009, 06:42 PM
Welcome Glacier,

I do a lot of work on just south of Erie in Broomfield. If you are still looking for someone in Boulder I've got a few accounts near 55th and Arapahoe. Your site looks great and best of luck with your new endevours!

-Andy

glaciator
04-17-2009, 07:26 PM
Hi,

Call me. The number is on the website. I may still have a 1 acre property on Old Tale Rd (near 55th and Arapahoe) that needs mowing and trimming this summer.

Dave