PDA

View Full Version : Who is KrayzKajun??

KrayzKajun
04-12-2009, 12:46 AM
well ive been on this site for awhile now and never introduced my self.

Little History on me. im Jacob aka KrayzKajun. I started cutting lawn when i was 12. used to drag a wagon around with my edger and trimmer, while pushing my 21" mower(still have tht old murray). by the time i was 18, i had 40 customers. i gave away all my customers when i got deployed in Jan 2004.

I started One Krayzee Kajun Enterprises LLC in October of 2005 one month after returning home from an 18month deployment to Iraq. (also one month after Hurricane Katrina demolished the are I live)

I started doin debris removal and gutting houses. Finally went to college for Horticulture. (im 3 semesters away from a degree in Hort) Will soon have my Landscape contractors liscense, and pesticied app.
I curently service about 25weekly residential and 10 commercial accounts. (numbers vary due to me being a sub contractor for a few Homebuilders and real Estate companies)

At this time im trying to step into the dirt work field and hardscapes. I have met some really great people on this site. Especially my local Louisiana people(Chase, David, Kris,....)

And im tired of typing now. LOL

DLAWNS
04-12-2009, 12:27 PM
Dude, pretty cool story...seems like you have seen a lot. Best of luck to you!

Mimowerman
04-12-2009, 02:36 PM
Glad to hear your story..... from the bottom of my heart, thank you for your service to our country , you are truely a hero . Best of luck finishing up your degree!

Toy2
04-12-2009, 04:04 PM
Glad to hear your story..... from the bottom of my heart, thank you for your service to our country , you are truely a hero . Best of luck finishing up your degree!

I second that, thank you for keeping us safe...............you are a hero, you deserve the fruits of your hard work....great luck to you...:usflag:

4.3mudder
04-12-2009, 04:11 PM
It's about time after 2000 post! Just kidding, welcome man :waving:

terrypiper
04-12-2009, 05:01 PM
jacob, thanks for all the info and like many before thanks for all you have done for our country. you and i seem to share a lot of the same opinions on a lot of the topics discussed here on lawnsite. keep up the good work and good luck with the rest of your schooling. take care and good luck this season.

KACYDS
04-12-2009, 07:16 PM
Great story, Jabob. Thanks for your service and Keep up the GREAT work!!!!!!!!!!!:usflag:

KrayzKajun
04-13-2009, 10:04 AM
Thanks everyone!

LouisianaLawnboy
04-13-2009, 11:17 PM
Welcome!!! Its amazing that you and I started with the same mower. A 21" Murray. I think I'll go and take a pic of it, before I lose it.