PDA

View Full Version : New Logo / Card Designs

keepinitgreenpa
04-12-2009, 08:47 PM
Just wanted to throw this up and see what everyone thinks. As always any input is greatly appreciated.

http://www.geocities.com/janthony8402/cardfrontandback.jpg

amscapes03
04-12-2009, 09:06 PM
Whats the ratio of your business as far as income each year? 80% Landscape & Lawn Care - 20% Snow? As far as the logo goes, i'd remove the snow flakes front and back. Take snow removal off the front of the card as well. On the back, below the logo have bullet points as to what services you provide, including snow removal. Otherwise it looks good, clean and straight forward. Good colors.

93Chevy
04-12-2009, 09:10 PM
Yeah, I agree. Real nice design and layout, but take off snow removal unless you do more than 50% of business. Add it as a bullet point to the list of services on the back, if you decide to go that route. Very professional looking card and logo.

amscapes03
04-12-2009, 09:18 PM
Maybe add a really thin line (in blue) under the word Green (not touching the letters, but almost) to make the blades of grass stand out and pop.

keepinitgreenpa
04-12-2009, 10:13 PM
Thanks for the input everyone definately some good points. Right now I do pretty well with lawncare and snow removal is my next venture. I did a few properties this past winter but with the climate here I can definately do just as much business with it as I can with lawns. This is why I wanted to incorporate it into this design because your right if it's a side thing then it doesn't need to be there but I plan to have a busy winter next year. Just so your aware it's actually snowed twice this month and I still haven't started any lawns yet this year. Yes, the weather sucks here but i'm in the Lake Erie region and thats life. Anyways where i'm going with this is a full year business I can provide to my customers. Like I said I only did a few properties this past season but in my opinion it's a great upsell to my current customers and they seemed to jump all over the idea.

Anyways once again thanks for the comments i'll be working on it over the next few days and i'll be sure to post a revision.

jblawns123
04-12-2009, 10:33 PM
I really like them the way they are except the back logo just seems like a waste, I would either not pay extra for the back, or list services or something else on the back that isn't on the front.

I had cards made once with a little list of services with a checkmark area and a place for a price. This way I could drop by a property and write in a price for say... leaf cleanup.... and the quote is done, phone number on the front. Simple... easy.... I will try to pull up a pic of my old cards...

jblawns123
04-12-2009, 10:34 PM
Here is the thread with my old cards

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=37734&highlight=card