PDA

View Full Version : new hedge clipper too short

Smittie
04-17-2009, 01:17 PM
Hi Matt, I ordered the Extreme 3 place trimmer rack and I freaking love it!!!!!! I have one problem though I recently replaced my hedge trimmer that was long enough to fit the rack. I now have the echo shc-225. I shortened the distance between the racks by 3 inches and it still is too short. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated as I dont wanna lay the hedge trimmer in the back of the truck. Thanks Smittie.

Matt TrailerRacks.com
04-17-2009, 05:59 PM
Hey Smittie,

We are glad that you love your rack. We have an attachment that will be coming out in a few weeks that should allow for you to use your hedge trimmer on the rack. When we have these units in stock I will be sure to post some pictures and PM you with the information on how you can order it. I wouldn't recommend shortening up the distance more than what you have done though.

Let me know if you have any other questions,

Matt

Smittie
04-22-2009, 02:53 PM
Thanks Matt for the response. I will be looking for the pm soon. I cant wait to get it cause it sucks putting the hedge trimmer in the back of the truck.

Tom'sLandscapeDesign
08-06-2009, 11:54 AM
Hey Smittie,

We are glad that you love your rack. We have an attachment that will be coming out in a few weeks that should allow for you to use your hedge trimmer on the rack. When we have these units in stock I will be sure to post some pictures and PM you with the information on how you can order it. I wouldn't recommend shortening up the distance more than what you have done though.

Let me know if you have any other questions,

Matt

Any updates on this?

Matt TrailerRacks.com
08-06-2009, 12:18 PM
Any updates on this?

They are available, I have to get some pictures and upload them onto the site. Retail is $85 works for Pole Saws and Hedge Trimmers. I should have the pictures up on lawnsite by tomorrow and hope to have it available on our site for order shortly.