PDA

View Full Version : Lawn signs?

JET Lawn Care
04-17-2009, 01:44 PM
Trying to get as much advertising i can in before my season up here in Maine really takes off. thought about advertsing throughout the whole year because it is my first year owning my own bussiness. Didnt no if any one has any luck with putting a sign on the yards that u maintain on a normal basis. (i.e. JET Lawn Care maintains this property and then have my phone number.)

Thanks
Josh

NewHorizon's Land
04-17-2009, 03:37 PM
You should not stop advertising. The one time you do you will potentially lose customers. You also should not put all your eggs in one basket. The lawn signs help get your name in front of people. This is important. You may not get any calls from the signs their self but from name recognition. We just upgraded to signs that are metal and 36" wide by 24" high. They are not as cheap but I felt the bigger signs people could see farther away and potentially help with name recognition.

JET Lawn Care
04-17-2009, 06:57 PM
Do you give any kind of discount to the customer for them letting u put this sign on thier front yard?

NewHorizon's Land
04-20-2009, 11:53 AM
No. We ask if we can put it there. If they say no we just say ok.

rnd
04-20-2009, 02:05 PM
Talk to RND Signs. See hundreds of different sign ideas from lawn care company's from all over the U.S. at RNDSIGNS.COM (http://rndsigns.com).Request a FREE marketing handbook.Instant online price quotes.

rockymtnmf
04-25-2009, 05:06 PM
Talk to RND Signs. See hundreds of different sign ideas from lawn care company's from all over the U.S. at RNDSIGNS.COM (http://rndsigns.com).Request a FREE marketing handbook.Instant online price quotes.

Not for nothing, but you guys need to be aggressive... I emailed you guys (RND SIGNS) 3 times now, and never got a response from any of them. Unfortunately it's difficult to "call" during the day because of my full-time day job. So I had to go another route. I don't mean to bash you guys, I was more just letting you know, so maybe in the future we can do business, but I'm good for a while now.