PDA

View Full Version : Haulmark 14' Tandem

GravelyGuy
04-19-2009, 09:55 AM
I have a customer that used to race go karts so he has a 14' tandem axle Haulmark that he is desparate to get rid of because the HOA is complaining about it being in his drive. It's white and in decent shape, low miles, tires in good shape. The floor is pretty busted up and there is one small crunch in the side wall from the inside that you can't see on the outside.

The kicker for me, it has a standard back door and not a ramp. I think it has a side door too. I can't remember I only seen it briefly.

How much would you offer him for it? He even said that he would be willing to exchange services for it.

Thanks...

fool32696
04-19-2009, 12:06 PM
I personally wouldn't consider anything without a ramp. My torsion assisted ramp door is fast and easy on your back. I'd walk on this one. Generally if it's not really what I'm looking for I offer a really low amount of money, and you don't want to insult one of your customers by doing that.

LewisLawn
04-19-2009, 09:07 PM
offer him what you tink it is worth..bu check to see if a dealer can have the gate you need installed for you...offer 2 grand if the ramp gate is doable

Petr51488
04-19-2009, 11:28 PM
Work it off and sell it and make some money off of it. The Back doors will get old quick. I would hate to open up a set a ramps each time when opening the back doors. I think every haulmark has a side door too.

GravelyGuy
04-20-2009, 10:13 PM
I will have to check on getting the back door replaced. I have a pretty large mulch job scheduled for this customer, so I would be able to work this thing off pretty quick.

The reason I am interested is because I figured I could take this trailer and store stuff in it so that I can drop the $100 a month storage bill that I have now. Most of the stuff would fit into the trailer an I would atleast have something at the end of the year instead of $1200 in rent.

Petr51488
04-20-2009, 11:32 PM
Oh, well if its for storage, go for it! You don't NEED a ramp if your just storing stuff in there.