PDA

View Full Version : Develpment landscaping how do you find out who handles that?

DRBLawnBuster
04-22-2009, 02:48 PM
How do you get a hold of or find a number for the people that are in charge of doing the mowing and landscaping for some developments?

coolluv
04-22-2009, 03:53 PM
Down here it's usually Bubba. The developer usually has his friend or one of his relatives (Bubba) that usually have dibs on that stuff. Or its a friend of Bubba or a friend of a friend of Bubba. Nepotism or the Bubba network.

Dave...

kaferhaus
04-22-2009, 05:20 PM
Down here it's usually Bubba. The developer usually has his friend or one of his relatives (Bubba) that usually have dibs on that stuff. Or its a friend of Bubba or a friend of a friend of Bubba. Nepotism or the Bubba network.

Dave...

Here too. OR if the developer has several properties some have their own lawn/landscape guy(s).

DRBLawnBuster
04-22-2009, 05:30 PM
Ok thanks guys becasue there is a development right accross the street fomr me and i would love to get my hands on all the mulch installation work and mowing. I saw some guys doing it today, and i was going to look into it for next year but fomr what you guys said doesnt realy sound like it can be done.

fl-landscapes
04-22-2009, 05:36 PM
Call the association and ask to speak with the property manager. It may be a person on site or it may be a management company who is independent from them. Can't hurt to talk with these people. If they are working with bubba nd his friends it probably won't go very far. But you won't know until you shake some trees and see what falls out. Good luck

DRBLawnBuster
04-22-2009, 05:49 PM
What association though? like the only thing i know is what the development is called.

jg244888
04-22-2009, 06:58 PM
most developements if there townhomes or some subdivisions hav a hoa (home owners association) that deals with contracting out all the work needed probably if you take a drive through it there may be a management office where you can speak to someone.

coolluv
04-22-2009, 07:19 PM
What he said. My bad, I thought you where talking about new developments.

Dave...