PDA

View Full Version : Input needed, JRCO dethatchers and my dilema!

verant
04-22-2009, 04:36 PM
Okay, I have a 2007 Everride Warrior I just got, and I will need a thatcher for it. But I'm not sure if they even have a mounting bracket for everride from JRCO. Well, I already have a different generic front mount thatcher that I have from a Kubota that I am selling. A custom bracket was made for it by my dealer, but I will need to have my dealer make another custom bracket for that thathcer to fit my everride, assuming the everride frame will work for it. How much are these JRCO detchers and how easy are they to assemble?
I would need one to fit a 54" everride warrior. So my dilema is whether to sell my thatcher with the Kubota and then buy a JRCO, or keep the thatcher I already have and get a custom bracket for it to fit the everride.
So I need to know If JRCO is an option for everride or if any of you have gotten your thatchers from somewhere else? And what do u think would be the best option for me?

Thanks for reading and replies!! :clapping:

CTmower
04-22-2009, 04:43 PM
Dont quote me on this but after looking at pictures of the Everride Warriors i dont see why a custom bracket would be needed. Looks to me like the standard bracket used on floating decks would work. I just got mine a couple weeks ago and it took a hour or so to fully assemble. The toughest part for me was drilling the holes in the correct spot on the mounting bracket which secures it to the front wheels. Overall its a great product and has already paid for itself after 4 uses. Cost me $545 out the door and that was for a 60" model

P.I.L.C.
04-22-2009, 04:48 PM
Go to jrcoinc.com The mount bar for your machine is a 45EW. The rake model is a 475/60EW. Should be priced around 500-600. When I got my 60" thatcher it came with a mounting bar. I would probably go with a 46" thatcher for your mower mine is a little wide if the ground is not nice and flat.

verant
04-22-2009, 04:50 PM
i did go to JRCO web site. What bracket would I be looking at? I dont see everride on their site

verant
04-22-2009, 04:55 PM
Okay so JRCO on everride warrior will work...but being that its a 54 in deck, I can only go with the 46 in detchtcher. The thatcher I have now is a 54 in on a 54 in deck, so i works great.

P.I.L.C.
04-22-2009, 05:00 PM
I would probably then get the 60" heavy duty then and chop it down to the 54" size that you need. I think they only come in three sizes but not exactly sure on that.

verant
04-22-2009, 05:04 PM
thanks PILC for the info....ah i dont have the tools to chop it down tho. and yeah they only come in three sizes

verant
04-22-2009, 05:08 PM
I think the best choice would be to sell my thatcher with the Kubota I am selling as it fits perfectly and will add to its selling point. otherwise, i would have to make a custom bracket for the everride as the thatcher is not JRCO brand. I think startin over and buyin a JRCO may be the best option at the moment, prolly smarter financially too.

P.I.L.C.
04-22-2009, 05:12 PM
glad to help out. check with a local welding shop to see if they could cut 3 inces off each side. It wouldnt take alot to do but not sure what a welding shop gets in that area. good luck

hackitdown
04-22-2009, 05:13 PM
I have a 46" JRCO on a 52" mower, it is a good setup. I also bought the leaf plow for fall cleanup, it fits on the same JRCO bracket.

Smittie
04-22-2009, 07:36 PM
verant info@jrcoinc.com Bill helped me get a custom mount for my snapperpro as I was having the same problem you are. I had to email him some pics and measurement. I havent gotten it from my dealre yet but I have to say the customer service at jrco is awesome!!!!!!!!:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

mowerbrad
04-22-2009, 07:46 PM
Just get the 46" dethatcher. I have one on my 52" bob-cat and it works great.

verant
04-22-2009, 08:43 PM
How much are the 46 in ones vs. the 60 in ones?

Smittie
04-22-2009, 10:09 PM
Sorry it took so long I been away from the computer. I got the 48" and I think it is 569 out the door, I'm not sure how much the 60" is but I would also recommend the 48" model because I feel the 60" would be too wide on uneven lawns and dig in on the sides. My opinion but we know how those are!!lol Hope this helps.

verant
04-22-2009, 10:16 PM
yeah that would be the 46 in ones...they dont make 48. I wonder why they dont have a 52 in cause so may people have 52 in or 54 in decks.
$569 seems real spendy for a 46 in

JRCO
04-23-2009, 11:29 AM
Smittie,

Thanks for the photos and measurements. Those helped a lot. Let me know how it fits up.

I believe your dealer is getting the order squared away and when we get the P.O. we'll turn it around within a day or so.

Thanks again.

Bill

verant
04-23-2009, 11:56 AM
Smittie,

Thanks for the photos and measurements. Those helped a lot. Let me know how it fits up.

I believe your dealer is getting the order squared away and when we get the P.O. we'll turn it around within a day or so.

Thanks again.

Bill

hmmm Bill, i never gave any photos or measurements, or ordered :laugh:

mnglocker
04-23-2009, 02:35 PM
Hold that tought: http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=271848

I may be entering into the front mount business. :cool:

JRCO
04-23-2009, 05:15 PM
hmmm Bill, i never gave any photos or measurements, or ordered :laugh:

Which is why I directed my post to Smittie... :laugh:

It's all good, Verant. If you DO need to order though, let me know. ha!

Bill

JRCO
04-23-2009, 05:19 PM
Hold that tought: http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=271848

I may be entering into the front mount business. :cool:

Looking good, Mnglocker! Looks like a heavy unit. Thumbs Up

verant
04-23-2009, 05:29 PM
Which is why I directed my post to Smittie... :laugh:

It's all good, Verant. If you DO need to order though, let me know. ha!

Bill

haha okay :laugh:, yeah I will be ordering most likely but I won't need to till next year prolly..

mnglocker
04-23-2009, 05:44 PM
Looking good, Mnglocker! Looks like a heavy unit. Thumbs Up

Thanks, not trying to step on any toes btw. :waving:

The weight seems to be the the biggest trade off, strength vs. weight. I'm working on a lifting sytem for it and a few other ideas.