PDA

View Full Version : Ferris Evolution/My first test

joevg
04-22-2009, 11:08 PM
i got to drive one of the new Evolutions today at my Ferris dealer. it was way different for me, but i have never used any stand on mower either. it seemed like great machine. it was fast, pretty comfortable, and maneuvered very well. i only drove it in the parking lot tho so no in the field riding. i dont know how it cuts, does on hills, or on the turf at all.

i was wondering if anyone else has used one? or for hose who have checked it out what do you think?

earth works inc
04-23-2009, 12:35 AM
Just bought one last friday for a wopping $6999.00 Picked up quite a few residentials that are fenced in and large back yards. The guys like it; fast, cuts good, comfortable. have not tried it on any big hills. They say it holds a hill better than a stander with a 36" deck. Looks like a very durable mower like their other mowers.

joevg
04-23-2009, 04:03 PM
yeah it seemed like a pretty sweet machine. i have a walk behind and rider both ferris and they are great. i am sure it will be a good mower, just wondering if it can replace a walk behind or not. thanks for the input.