PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Stander

robertsturf
04-23-2009, 09:23 PM
We purchased 2 Toro Grandstands last week, 52/23 and really love them. We have been exclusively using Wrights for the last 3-4 years. I have used other brands of standers through the years so I have seen a lot of good and bad. Today I received a phone call from a major mowing manufacturer that is doing some R & D for their brand of stand-on mower. I cannot say which company they represent. They actually came out today and watched us use our Grandstands and the Wright that we still have for comparison. They asked a lot of questions as far as likes and dislikes, I have a few of those too, but not too many. My question is if you could build the ultimate stand-on type mower what features would you like to see incorporated on the machine. Input for current stand-on type owners or operators is encouraged. I am doing this part on my own with-out their knowledge or asking. I was told that when they get a prototype going I would be able to demo it for my input. :waving:

Coastal Lawn Maintenance
04-23-2009, 09:29 PM
have a suspension platform get a little bumpy in some places

delphied
04-23-2009, 10:17 PM
Not knowing who the manufacturer is, I cant really give out that information. Sorry.

LawnMowerKing10
04-23-2009, 10:26 PM
ANy action pics?