PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte Area meeting April 9th

KirbysLawn
03-27-2002, 12:18 AM
http://www.unionturf.com/rays/cgma_logo.jpg

Just to remind and invite local LCO's to come to our association meeting next month. Our next meeting is Tuesday April 9th at Countryside Landscaping. We get started with diner at 5:30, members of The CGMA eat free, additional employees from your company will be $10 each, all other will be $20.

The agenda is as follows:

Trent Warnock: The main event speaker from Aventis will be speaking on "Fire Ant Control". This will be one hour of recertification pesticide credit. He will be buying diner for all members...a "Low Country Boil", with flown in live crawfish, shrimp, taters, sausage, and all the trimmings. There will also be a big pot of "jumblie", come early and eat because when it's gone, it's gone!

Mark Smith: Our past president will be speaking on a new series of business practices, he will speak on the "nuts and bolts" of tracking production time.

We will also be discussing several other topics including the Certified Landscape Technicians test and pre-school.

The meeting is at Countryside Landscaping Inc, 11010 Metromont Parkway, Charlotte, NC 28269. I tried to attach a map but for some reason it will not allow it. If you need directions use the above address at www.maps.com

KirbysLawn
03-27-2002, 08:18 PM
Who's coming????

Bunton Guy
03-27-2002, 08:43 PM
Im not a member but I can come and join you guys plus eat for 20 bucks ?

KirbysLawn
03-28-2002, 12:25 AM
Yep. If you join that night it may be free, not sure. If you need info about the meeting or directions call me.

KirbysLawn
03-30-2002, 12:38 AM
Anyone else???/ Chris, Marks, Craig, Kevin.??

LAWNS AND MOWER
03-30-2002, 09:37 AM
Will beer be served???????

LAWNS AND MOWER

KirbysLawn
03-31-2002, 01:01 AM
No, not at a normal meeting. Our cookouts and golf turns out to be a different story...

Craig Turf Management
03-31-2002, 02:17 AM
I'll be there! I missed you last month. The steaks were great!
Bill Craig!

RMDoyon
03-31-2002, 06:42 AM
Hey Kirby,
It sounds like youv'e lined up a good program.
What is the CGMA all about and who can join?

Roger

NC Big Daddy
03-31-2002, 12:09 PM
Howdy Ray...hope you're feeling better!
As for the meeting I'd love to show up but I'm so far behind it's darkthirty six days a week. Know anyone that wants a job? Send them my way....
Seeya

danlawnser
03-31-2002, 03:42 PM
I am so far behind too and I got to go to school. I guys I can't run with the big dogs. I still got to sign up for the association up here in hickory. Sorry I've been gone from this website for way to long. just to much going on. have a wonderful Easter.