PDA

View Full Version : Koi Ponds

ppl
04-25-2009, 02:15 PM
Looking for a contractor in the Seattle Area to help with a Koi Pond project. Any References?

XStream Aquatics
04-27-2009, 10:34 PM
will travel for right $$$

ppl
04-27-2009, 11:29 PM
Are things slow

RockSet N' Grade
04-28-2009, 02:50 PM
Contact the Washington State Koi Association........you have some of the best people in the koi pond construction business in your state and in Oregon. Poly-urea liner I would assume.......great guys in Washington do that work.

XStream Aquatics
04-29-2009, 11:04 PM
SLOW?????????????????????????? That's the craziest thing I've heard lately. I am still 57 jobs behind as of tonight and have been 50 plus behind for the last month. I can't even answer the phone during the day, when I get home I usually have 8-10 voicemails per night. They say don't complain but it's a little stressing trying to keep every one happy by getting to them so they don't go find somebody else. Anyways just saying if the monies right I will travel. On the other hand check out an organization I'm with http://www.ippca.com/ maybe you can find someone close.

Polyurea is an awesome product thou VERY expensive. I have a gentleman from California come to do my projects.

XStream Aquatics
04-29-2009, 11:06 PM
Also I just love to travel. I have been to Myrtle Beach, SC., Atlanta GA., Danville ILL. to work on ponds.