PDA

View Full Version : Spring Clean Up

whacked_46
03-27-2002, 11:55 AM
I am getting in to spring clean ups this year. And i would just like to know what other companys include in the spring cleanups.

Thanxs

stslawncare
03-27-2002, 12:25 PM
mainly cleaning up all the leaves and branches for me. try doing a search

LAWNS AND MOWER
03-27-2002, 01:08 PM
My spring cleanups consist mainly of getting the yard in shape to fertilize and mow. Nothing more aggravating than pulling up to a yard for the first mowing and it's covered in debris. If the customer wants extras done besides the cleanup then I'll do it at an extra charge. Only have 4 cleanups left. Than it's off to the races and start mowing!!!!!! I'm ready!!!!!!!

LAWNS AND MOWER

lawnkid
03-27-2002, 03:42 PM
I didn't start one single cleanup yet cause it's been cold and snowin for thr past week and a half. This is starting to upset me a little. In my cleanup I provide bed cleaning and cultivation, leave cleanup, first mowing, trimming, edging around all beds and pavement, starter fertilizer,and if they want sometimes I do thatching but I don't own an aerator. I do my cleanup at $45 per hour per.

stslawncare
03-27-2002, 03:48 PM
lawnkid for all that service i think i would charge a tiny bit more,

lawnkid
03-27-2002, 04:09 PM
If I do thatching, I charge $65.

jaybird24
03-27-2002, 05:45 PM
Pretty much clean up anything that showed up since the fall cleanup and get rid of any dead material like hostas or perennial brush I did'nt get to in the fall. Thatching is extra, but propose it to them- it helps make it look much better and get grass going.