PDA

View Full Version : Old dog

eaglescout
04-26-2009, 12:44 AM
I would like to introduce myself to the forums. I have over 20 years experience in lawn maintenance, landscaping irrigation and design. I would like to help any younger members with questions as I have time. I have maintained 40 residential accounts working for myself as well as maintenance of large commercial accounts employed by others. I consider myself to be a pro, my current endeavor is to earn my pesticide applicators license here in South Carolina. I currently am employed as the the district manager for a large commercial property firm whom maintains and sweeps the parking area of contracts in the Charleston Sc. area. I currently have received 8 large commercial accounts and I am in the process of getting them up to my standards. That is to bring the properties up to the best possible appearance for a shopping center. No easy task considering the size and present condition. Feel free to message me for advice I will do my best to give you my opinion based on my practical experience, thanks: Eagle scout

DLAWNS
04-26-2009, 09:37 AM
Welcome to Lawnsite. It sounds like you have a ton of info to contribute. I look forward to speaking with you in the future.