PDA

View Full Version : A big life change.

Venturewest
04-26-2009, 09:30 AM
After pining for the cool, dry air of the Rocky Mountain west for the last 10 years, I am finally going to make it back! I accepted a job with a municipal government in Colorado in the parks dept in horticulture. It will be a big change in every way but I am so excited.

I will be able to do side work, and I plan on marketing some lighting as soon as I get there. This forum of course will continue to be an inspiration and a rescource. I hope the city will have some lighting projects in the near future.

Finally my screen name will be realized!!

worx
04-26-2009, 12:22 PM
Best of luck with your new "venture".........I hope everything works out well for you.

David Gretzmier
04-26-2009, 09:59 PM
wagons west ! good luck.

Lite4
04-26-2009, 11:19 PM
Good Luck with the move and new job. Change is sometimes a good thing.

Mark B
04-27-2009, 07:36 AM
Sounds like a great thing. Good luck to you. I don't know how you guys live land locked with no ocean close by. I think I would like to do a big move since I have always lived here.

Pro-Scapes
04-27-2009, 07:47 AM
as someone who has lived from one end of this country to the other major changes can be exciting. good luck on your venture.

Please make sure you check into local licensing requirments before marketing. I would hate to see you waste money on marketing only to find out your gonna get in trouble.

Venturewest
04-27-2009, 11:49 AM
Thanks a lot guys. Look forward to contributing from CO.