PDA

View Full Version : hello to everyone

jsosa
04-27-2009, 03:50 AM
:usflag:hello to everyone,

my name is jaime and im 29 yrs old married with two angels and one on the way. where do i start i love life and thank god for everything i have. i currently work as a machinest but have always loved to do yards on the side. i guess thats why i am here. lol.. well i used to do a couple of yards in the past but never got into it full blast till recently. a big reason why i didnt keep doing them is i never invested in the right stuff to get the job done. im just starting out with my yard buisness but i have faith everything will go great. i have a 2001 ford for my work truck. i started to buy equipment in the last two years and im almost ready to rock and mow. i purchased a used 6 x 12 dual axle trailer with four foot sides and caged box in the front. i also have a 36 inch walk behnd exmark with a 15 hp kaw. engine and a 26 inch exmark commercial mower. i also have 2 echo backpack blowers one pb 610 and pb755. 2 echo edgers and 3 echo staight shaft weedeaters. o yeah a sthil hedger for the hedges and a echo 21 inch chain saw.. the only thing i want to get is a zero turn mower and a 32 inch walk behind. most of my stuff is used but all in good shape. i havent started looking for yards yet because i want to be ready once i do start. i believe its better have the right stuff before you start instead of starting and not being able to do the job in a timely manner to make a profit and also not being able to do quaility for for my customers. think i should be ok for starters wtih the equipment i have right now but hopefully i can get me some more stuff later as i grow. well thats pretty much it but i hope that i can learn alot from this site and hope i can be of assistance to anyone out there who maybe in the same boat as me oneday.

hencutter
04-27-2009, 05:43 AM
welcome.what part of Houston are you in ?

jsosa
04-27-2009, 04:07 PM
im in the northeast side of town...i hope too target the kingwood atascocita area hopefully