PDA

View Full Version : hand held blower

bluridge
04-27-2009, 03:36 PM
I am looking for a hand held blower. I have checked out the Stihl hand held blowers, gas powered. I want this because its easier to do small driveways and walk ways which are almost all residentals. Job looks neat if I can quickly start up a blower and do a 3 minute job. What model of hand held blowers have you used and recommend? I know large outfit probably uses back blowers and I saw my neighbor's yard get cut by an LCO and they had three guys working, one cutting with a ride behind, one using a trimmer and one a back blower and the backblower looked out of place for a such powerful and cumbersone equipment. The blower only ran for 30 sec if not one minute.

I want the hand held blower gas. What brand and model? An entry level level commercial is best if there is ever a thing.

I can look at echo/stihl/husky or any other brand. Let me know what are your experiences and what you would buy.

4.3mudder
04-27-2009, 04:30 PM
I have had the BG85, I know have a BG65 I use mainly for under shrubs. Great little blower, nothing compared to a backpack, but for what I use it for it is fine. I used to use the BG85 when I first started out. 2 pulls it was going, best piece of equipment. But, I did a swap and some cash for the other because I got myself a backpack.

Loadsmasher
04-27-2009, 08:13 PM
I buy all Redmax except for chainsaws, which are Stihl.