PDA

View Full Version : Good deal on Ferris WBs

MikeKle
04-27-2009, 04:03 PM
As some of you know I am looking at a new WB, I am getting a Ferris DD WB, I was going to get the new ones with the easy deck height handle and cruise control feature for $6899. but my dealer had a 2008 ferris WB with the 23hp Kawi and 61" deck, but it has the full floating deck with the 4 pins set-up,It is the last one he has and he said I could have it for $5500. It is brand new. I think I can deal with the pins instead of the easy height handle for that much less! It does concern me that no one else has bought it yet though? Do you all think its a good deal? Plus I was looking in our local classifieds and there was a Lazer Z AS, 72" with 28hp Kawi for $5000. It didnt say how many hours though. decisions, decisions???

LexingtonKYcutter
04-27-2009, 11:01 PM
As some of you know I am looking at a new WB, I am getting a Ferris DD WB, I was going to get the new ones with the easy deck height handle and cruise control feature for $6899. but my dealer had a 2008 ferris WB with the 23hp Kawi and 61" deck, but it has the full floating deck with the 4 pins set-up,It is the last one he has and he said I could have it for $5500. It is brand new. I think I can deal with the pins instead of the easy height handle for that much less! It does concern me that no one else has bought it yet though? Do you all think its a good deal? Plus I was looking in our local classifieds and there was a Lazer Z AS, 72" with 28hp Kawi for $5000. It didnt say how many hours though. decisions, decisions???

I stopped at Crescent Springs Hardware a couple weeks ago and they had a nice brand new older 61" You should check with them, I bet they would make a hell of a deal on it.

hitechlm
05-01-2009, 08:26 PM

Are you serious about paying $6900 for a new ferris, Here in Missouri i can get a new one for $5800. And thats the brand new model.

touhey33
05-01-2009, 08:44 PM
If its a 2008 it should have the crank deck, mine is an 2007 which is the first year they came out with the crank deck. I got the 52" with 25h.p. for 5799 new. Ive seen on ebay a 61" for like 5800 or so new, but that was a few weeks ago.