PDA

View Full Version : wright stander blades

fastcat
04-27-2009, 11:58 PM
i just bought a wright stander 19/52 rh today. i wanted to know if someone could tell me the best blades to use. i have heard scag hi lifts. could someone give me a model number for these blades so that i can get the right ones.

AmsoilPower
04-28-2009, 12:19 AM
i just bought a wright stander 19/52 rh today. i wanted to know if someone could tell me the best blades to use. i have heard scag hi lifts. could someone give me a model number for these blades so that i can get the right ones.

Oregon blades are standard on the Wrights. I was always told they worked fine. I can get you the blades if needed.:waving:

honeydopm
04-28-2009, 12:24 AM
Oregon blades are standard on the Wrights. I was always told they worked fine. I can get you the blades if needed.:waving:How much and can you get blades for other mowers as well?

AmsoilPower
04-28-2009, 12:42 AM
How much and can you get blades for other mowers as well?

If Oregon makes a blade for it, I can sell it. What all do you need prices on? PM or email me if you want.

one man gang
04-28-2009, 10:28 AM

I tried those on my(same) stander and the power went out the window. I use after market mid lifts from Russo Power. A set of ten costs $5.50 each