PDA

View Full Version : Cub Cadet walk-behind

prairie
03-28-2002, 10:54 AM
Anyone ever used or bought a Cub Cadet walk-behind? I'm in the market for one for use at my home. Looked at the 36 and 48 cut and they aren't bad. But didn't know it anyone has had anyluck with them..I buy all my tracters at Case dealer by my house , so I can get a real good deal...Don't need a rider use the Walkers for my commercial jobs and can't get them off the sites to use them..This is why I'm looking for a walk-behind I'm only mowing 1 acre so it wont take too long.

larrv45390
03-28-2002, 03:44 PM
good mower for the home!

Richard Martin
03-28-2002, 03:49 PM
Read this thread:

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?threadid=27266

UGA
03-28-2002, 03:59 PM
Man I've been seeing this new Spring add on TV for their lawn tractors called "Big Ideas for Big Lawns" or something like that and it just makes me laugh everytime I see it. I can remember when I was trying to cut my 3 acres at home with a lawn tractor (old Snapper Comet) and it would take me about 10+ hours in 2 days to do it. Hello there went that weekend. Now I do the whole thing in 2 hours and it looks ever much as good if not better striping. Oh I will continue to tell anybody with a big yeard to go ahead ang get a commercial mower that will last through what 5 lawn tractors would -pays for itself there alone-not even counting the time wasted that could be spent doing better things. Just my .02 worth.