PDA

View Full Version : 4x6 trailer?

AdvancedLawns
04-30-2009, 09:46 PM
hey guys, as some of you may know, i run my business in my neighborhood with my golf cart(yes there is a reason for saying this,,not to show off though)..so i found a carry on 4x6 trailer with ramp for a pretty good deal..i think. He was asking 400 and i got him to 300..should i buy it? my current trailer bottomed out so its toast..and ill spend 200 in metal to fix it. So this is what im using it for- my john deere 135 and echo weedeater for some lots..the other set up is a 21" wb, mclane edger, blower, gas cans, weedeater, and other misc tools in the front tool box off my other trailer..do you guys think i should get it or hold off..i can put sides on it to use for mulch and soil jobs, fall cleanups, and to haul off grass clippings( my grandma is in the same neighborhood, most clients are by her house so its easier to leave the bags there and pick them up after i have brought the mowers and equip home..) What is your recomendation? Thanks

luis@NJ
04-30-2009, 10:12 PM
hey guys, as some of you may know, i run my business in my neighborhood with my golf cart(yes there is a reason for saying this,,not to show off though)..so i found a carry on 4x6 trailer with ramp for a pretty good deal..i think. He was asking 400 and i got him to 300..should i buy it? my current trailer bottomed out so its toast..and ill spend 200 in metal to fix it. So this is what im using it for- my john deere 135 and echo weedeater for some lots..the other set up is a 21" wb, mclane edger, blower, gas cans, weedeater, and other misc tools in the front tool box off my other trailer..do you guys think i should get it or hold off..i can put sides on it to use for mulch and soil jobs, fall cleanups, and to haul off grass clippings( my grandma is in the same neighborhood, most clients are by her house so its easier to leave the bags there and pick them up after i have brought the mowers and equip home..) What is your recomendation? Thanks
It will work but think that as soon as you get a Wb your space is almost gone. But it sounds good to start with.I have a 4x8 but i wish it was a 6x10 ughh lol

AdvancedLawns
04-30-2009, 10:31 PM
well my dad has a 6x10 enclosed, a 8x16 enclosed, and a 8x16 equip trailer...so i think this will work for now..his electrical company has a walk behind concrete cutter that this would be perfect for when im done...its better than having the company vans hauling a 6x10 when all you need is a quarter of the space..so itll be a multi use trailer

luis@NJ
04-30-2009, 10:42 PM
well my dad has a 6x10 enclosed, a 8x16 enclosed, and a 8x16 equip trailer...so i think this will work for now..his electrical company has a walk behind concrete cutter that this would be perfect for when im done...its better than having the company vans hauling a 6x10 when all you need is a quarter of the space..so itll be a multi use trailer
You cant use his trailer?But it sounds just rite for you go for it!

AdvancedLawns
05-02-2009, 10:18 AM
i can use his when i get the truck..its too wide to see past it with the golf cart...I found another 4x6 about a mile from me (the other was about 15-20) and hes asking 450..he added swing-away jack with wheel, spare tire holder, and taller sides painted black..it looks very professional the way he set up the wood, ill get pics to show but is this a better deal? Thanks for the response

AdvancedLawns
05-02-2009, 11:04 PM
going to get it in the morning...then im getting signs and shirts made after that...should i get a sign for the rear gate?