PDA

View Full Version : Business Card!

nice-n'-strait
04-30-2009, 10:44 PM
What do you guys think?? pros and cons. give me all of your feedback
Thanks a million
-Drew Williams- First Impressions Professional Lawn care Maintenance

p.s.
oh and by the way....all the letters look fuzzy, but if you put the actual file on your comp all the lines are clean and crisp for the lettering so don't worry about that. the image is much "sharper" on the comp very nice looking

mattwilliams17
04-30-2009, 10:46 PM
Looks good, I like it alot!

cutterschoice24
04-30-2009, 10:53 PM
very nice card

Landscaperlongisland
05-01-2009, 12:19 AM
The card looks great I would make your list of services a little bigger and change the font. I like the picture!:usflag:

nice-n'-strait
05-01-2009, 12:27 AM
bigger as in fill in more of the card? ohh and by the way that pic had a full satelite dish and telephone pole complimented by suport wires to the ground all on the right side of the pic. photoshop is beautiful!

Landscaperlongisland
05-01-2009, 12:37 AM
Yeah, I like how you have dark trees to the left you can make all the services bigger and it wont take away from the picture. I believe people judge you on your appearance, its sad but true. Your card is good, I think it should be great. Don't look so plain, be creative.

nice-n'-strait
05-01-2009, 01:13 AM
any idea for changes other than larger font?

big acres
05-01-2009, 08:21 AM
Move your name and phone number up a little in the lower right corner. It is too close to the edge and may be sheared if you send it to vistaprint or other printer.

Runner
05-01-2009, 08:56 PM
That is a good point on the name and number being brought up just a hair, Drew. Other than that, it looks like it could use something...perhaps a telephone pole, or fence, or something.:waving:
P.S.,...I like the NAME! :)

STIHL GUY
05-01-2009, 09:28 PM
that looks really good

G. Ramey
05-01-2009, 10:35 PM
Make the phone number larger that is how the customer is going to contact you.

Chilehead
05-01-2009, 10:45 PM
Very nice. You may consider moving "Free Estimates", as the tree trunk behind it causes a minor distraction.

LouisianaLawnboy
05-01-2009, 11:13 PM
I don't really care for the color scheme and I think its a little busy. JMHO

Runner
05-02-2009, 07:50 AM
Actually, this picture of it doesn't do it justice. When you see the actual card, it is much bolder, more colorful, and sharper. The phone number looks plenty large enough on the actual card that it doesn't come off as overbearing on the card.

tenndigger
05-02-2009, 09:19 AM
Nice picture. I do agree with enlarging the phone number. Is this a business # or a cell # and is it answered 24hrs a day? How about a photo of you or a nice headshot for people to get a first impression of you? I would put a website address and email contact also.
Don't forget to use the backside of the card. You could list many more services you do on the back, put lawncare tips or list professional information about yourself and your experience in the business. I had a designer do my literature one year and tell me that the business card is a small billboard about you.

Runner
05-04-2009, 01:39 AM
Oh, you DON'T want to see a head shot of this guy! (J/K). His new cards he is having printed will be utilizing the back side as well (same advice I gave him...just too valuable of space to not use). I believe he may be doing a referral program type thing on the back, if I am not mistaken.

nice-n'-strait
05-05-2009, 11:46 PM
haha thanks Joe. got my back while i dont check my comp for a day :) ya the picture quality that shows on the image you guys see isnt as good as it looks on the card.

and the back of the card will be used. just waiting for my boy at the sign shop to call me. :-D

ontheouter
06-13-2009, 10:48 PM
Looks very clean and professional as it is.

If I was going to change anything it would be to move the phone number off the bottom a bit.