PDA

View Full Version : Getting my new toys!

MuskTurfKing
03-29-2002, 03:59 AM
Tomorrow I get my new blower and trimmer that I ordered off the net, I ordered the Echo PB-650 and the SRM-2100. Not the best trimmer but I don't need a heavy duty one right now. I'll post after I get done playing with them tomorrow, my lawn needs a good edge up.

Hank

stslawncare
03-29-2002, 05:01 AM
congrats on ur purchase

rodfather
03-29-2002, 06:17 PM
That PB650 is a monster...hope you're ready for it???

MuskTurfKing
03-29-2002, 06:31 PM
I just got done doing a little testing and I like a lot.

The trimmer has more than enough power and is very light weight, very quiet.

The PB 650 feels kinda odd at first, but this is the first BP I've ever used, I got used to it fast. It' feels a little weird walking around with a big ol' thing on your back. BUT, it has tons of power, and that's what matters. It's not that heavy. I didn't have my hearing protection so when I let it rip it did hurt my ears a little so I turned it back down, I need to find those suckers, cause that blower can get LOUD.

Overall, I feel I made some good choices.

Hank

cantoo
03-29-2002, 08:00 PM
Hank, get a few pairs of muffs. Someday you will break an arm of one and the hour or so that you go without protection will cause damage. This from an older guy who is slowly losing his hearing because he never wore any until forced to. I'm constantly having to say "what" to my kids, by the time they have kids all I will see or hear is their lips moving. It's easy looking back.