PDA

View Full Version : Lightfair: Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
05-02-2009, 10:53 PM
So besides myself, my wife, and Mike Gambino... is anyone else heading to Lightfair in NYC this week?

Lite4
05-02-2009, 11:00 PM
I would love to go, but my schedule is too full. I wish they held it in the offseason like the AOLP conference.

Frog Lights, LLC
05-03-2009, 10:13 AM
James, I would like to meet you there if you have time.. You can also visit our warehouse if you would like. We have some great new items, wire connectors, spots, underwater lights and path fixtures.

David Gretzmier
05-03-2009, 05:39 PM
as much as i'd love to, I think you and mike g will have a great time. tell him I miss him from lawnsite, sincerely. Funny thing is, if I had more work, I would go. I just can't justify the 2 grand in expense to go without work on the board. give us a full report !

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
05-03-2009, 05:47 PM
Noel, I will be on the trade show floor all day Tuesday and look for you at your booth. Sorry but the rest of my time is booked up.

Pro-Scapes
05-03-2009, 09:47 PM
As a stand alone guy I cant get away for it this year. Hope you guys have/had a great time and I look forward to the reports. If it was a different week we may have gone this year but we just returned from Vegas and have 2 more trips in the next 4 weeks.