PDA

View Full Version : Antique/Histoirical Hardscape Granite

Granite King
05-06-2009, 09:03 PM
Hi Hardscapers,

Our current project is driveway edging with 100 year old cobblestones and antique brick paving block for front walk way. Pictures coming soon.

Granite King:swedishflag:

Granite King
05-11-2009, 09:27 PM
Job complete. Ribboned antique cobblestone around whole driveway (450 jumbo cobblestones set in veritcally in cement with 3/8" pea stone. We included a granite block as a sitting stone incorporated in the cobblestone edge too.

crab
05-11-2009, 11:24 PM
not bad king,need more block !you're brother called today i was to busy splitting stone to call back talk to you soon.these guys have nice stone if any one in the area is interested.:)

Granite King
05-12-2009, 07:12 PM
Hi Crab,

Thanks for the reply. How is the granite we sent down to you working out? Just finished our cobblestone edging project in Essex, Ma. That was a fun job. Hope all is well with your project. I will let my brother know.

ps thanks for the nice words.

Granite King

Granite King
05-14-2009, 09:33 PM
Hi Crab,

We put a really nice load of together for you; small, medium and large block including a nice granite bench. All loaded. Be there on Friday.

Granite King

Groomer
05-14-2009, 11:28 PM
Wow, somebody designed a barn and it became a house? Nice work on the drive.

Granite King
05-14-2009, 11:41 PM
Hi Groomer,

Thanks for the compliment. This property was actually 2 homes rehabbed into 1 sprawling home.

Granite King

Granite King
05-14-2009, 11:44 PM
Anyone have an interest in a very large quantity of New England Field Stones?

Ground Effects NH
05-17-2009, 08:54 AM
Anyone have an interest in a very large quantity of New England Field Stones?

What do you have King?
Was just talking to a Guy that wanted several different application's of field stone around his property and a Mason buddy is always looking for "GOOD COLORED" stone.

Granite King
05-17-2009, 12:56 PM
Hi Big Bill,

We are working out a deal to acquire several acres of field stone with really nice age and color. Any idea how much he is looking for if price was right? Trailer load, tri axle etc.

How are you doing?

Granite King

4 seasons lawn&land
05-17-2009, 09:54 PM
where do u get all this stuff?

Granite King
05-18-2009, 09:45 PM
Hi 4 Seasons,

We have contractor contacts in the area that is always removing this material and replacing with new. Do you use old hardscape material yourself?

Granite King

4 seasons lawn&land
05-18-2009, 10:54 PM
Actually yes. Most of the rock I use is supposed to be million's of year's old:drinkup: haha

But seriously, I hav'nt. The stuff you post does look great though. Hopefully I'll come across a job that could use your product. That's a pretty good system you have going on, with the contract's.

...and you are near western MA or no? I'm on the border.

Granite King
05-25-2009, 06:42 PM
Hi Hardscapers,

Happy Memorial Day. Thought I would drop a look at our latest way building with antique granite. This head wall was completed last week and will be used as a back drop for a future patio and possibly a fire pit. This the first phase of a lower wall that will tie into it and sweep around the deck. Future photo will be forthcoming.

Granite King:usflag:

Bru75
05-25-2009, 10:17 PM
Looks good!

Granite King
05-26-2009, 07:29 PM
Hi Bru75,

Thanks for the compliment.
And 4 Seasons we are on the north east of Boston.

Granite King

ps would love to see what other contractor wall work.

Ground Effects NH
05-26-2009, 09:32 PM
Hi Hardscapers,

Happy Memorial Day. Thought I would drop a look at our latest way building with antique granite. This head wall was completed last week and will be used as a back drop for a future patio and possibly a fire pit. This the first phase of a lower wall that will tie into it and sweep around the deck. Future photo will be forthcoming.

Granite King:usflag:

King
just keep ting in and sweeping, and Plz add lots of photos. Looks Great as all ways:waving:

Granite King
05-27-2009, 07:45 PM
Thanks Big Bill I will. Real busy. Working at another site building a wall. Will have photos. Jumping back and forth between jobs right now.

Granite King

tstutz
06-02-2009, 07:28 PM
wow nice work!

Granite King
06-02-2009, 08:53 PM
Thanks tstutz

granite king

Granite King
06-03-2009, 07:49 PM
Hello Hardscapers,

Will be starting a new granite block wall soon but thought I would show you the block we will be using for the project. This 100 year old granite block was salvaged from a local bridge by the ocean. You can still see the barnicles on it and smell the ocean:)