PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Ford F550

RBRONKEMA GHTFD
05-07-2009, 09:50 AM
Hey Gang, I'm not on here much, more on plowsite but I or the company I work for has a truck that we want to sell. Its a 2003 Ford F550 cab/chassis. It is ford work truck version so it has crank windows, manual locks, rubber floor covering. Pretty sure it has air too. (i don't know for sure as I have never even driven this truck so don't quote me) It has a little over 84,000 miles on it. Its white, four wheel drive. It has the 6.0 liter power stroke diesel in it. My boss bought this this april out of Florida off of ebay, and we were hoping to use it for landscaping this summer but we decided against it. Also the other reasons we are selling it is because when my boss was bidding on the truck on ebay the ad clearly said 7.3 liter diesel. When the truck arrived it was the 6.0. He doesn't trust the 6.0 because of the injector problems he hears about them. We have put maybe 5 miles on this truck since we've owned it just bringing it to different spots to try and sell it. The truck runs and drives great, has good breaks, the tires are in good shape, also the body is in really nice shape too. No scratches or blemishes in the paint. We would like to sell this thing pretty quick as we are not using it sick or bringing it different places to try and sell it. Asking $13,500. Please either reply on here or call 1(616) 218-8817. Ask for Brandon. here are pics.

Lawnshow
05-08-2009, 04:53 AM
Is this truck 4x4?

RBRONKEMA GHTFD
05-08-2009, 08:04 AM
Yes the truck is 4x4.

RBRONKEMA GHTFD
05-09-2009, 10:37 PM
Bump to the top. Boss wants this sold.