PDA

View Full Version : where do you guys buy christmas lights

NiteTymeIlluminations
05-07-2009, 01:27 PM
I am looking for the best possible source for alot of christmas lighting. LED nets mostly. Anyone big in christmas lights here?

S&MLL
05-07-2009, 05:34 PM
That would be Dave G.

Pro-Scapes
05-07-2009, 09:10 PM
I dont know about nets but I will toss this out. I have had some issues with some Diogen string LED's failing in what I would consider premature time frame. These are installed year round wrapped on crepe myrtles and are maintained regularly to relive the stress. Good thing they have a coaxial connection which allows me to replace short sections easily.

David Gretzmier
05-07-2009, 11:01 PM
although this question is probably better answered over on the Christmas light side, I'll give it a go- I buy nets from Litesource out of dallas, but i'm not really a heavy user of nets. There may be a better supplier out there, but since I don't buy much, I have not looked further. You'll need to call and get approval that you are a business to check contractor prices on the web. good luck.

NiteTymeIlluminations
05-08-2009, 08:08 AM
okay thanks!!! I'll try the christmas side...Didn't know there was one. I ned like 6000 nets so using a supplier inthe states wouldnbt be my best move financially I'm sure.

Pro-Scapes
05-08-2009, 08:24 AM
I have used litesource before. Very good people and have been easy to deal with and the prices were good for the quantity I buy. For 6000 pc I would be headed to the manu.

David Gretzmier
05-08-2009, 05:39 PM
At this point you might still be able to source 6000 from a manu, but only just. usually after June 1 most Christmas Manu's have booked thier sales and are booked manufacturing wise. the good ones anyway.

NiteTymeIlluminations
05-10-2009, 09:18 PM
That's sorta was I was asking in the first place just didnt come out that way...what brand has the best value...not looking for the most expensive, not the cheapest but rather the mfr with the product that will last one season at a reasonable price.

David Gretzmier
05-10-2009, 11:28 PM
If you're looking to source led nets, they will come from china, and you need a chinese agent and a customs/import number. I brought in some items a few years back and they flew them into an international airport, and I spent a week dealing with customs to get this number. be aware, you will be charged a tax/duty to get your container load.

there are several american agents that import from china for you and they will give you options from different manu's. further, the chinese do not want to cross agents, it is where the bulk of thier orders come from. they have no problem, however, shipping your order last, if you bypass the agency and order direct.

google chinese/american import agencies and good luck.

seolatlanta
05-11-2009, 11:43 PM
Try www.christmaslightsetc.com . They rock and they have it all.

Based in Alpharetta , Ga. You can set up a wholesale account or whetever you want.

Jeremy Sviben
06-07-2009, 10:06 PM
I am looking for the best possible source for alot of christmas lighting. LED nets mostly. Anyone big in christmas lights here?

Try creativedisplays Paul Sessal

David Gretzmier
06-08-2009, 09:45 PM
pretty much just me on the landscapeing light side, but if you look , there is a seasonal section on lighting/firewood/christmas trees on Lawnsite where most of the Christmas light conversations take place.

sprinklerchris
06-23-2009, 12:34 PM

www.seasonalsource.net :)

NiteTymeIlluminations
06-23-2009, 12:37 PM
thanks just bought 3000 led nets from China. Thanks for all the help though