PDA

View Full Version : 36 surfer? Exp. users help?

LP
03-30-2002, 03:14 PM
I checked the search and was not satisfied with enough imfo. to make a decision on whether or not to purchase one? I have tested one on the lot and it seems to fit all of my present needs for a small mower, but i would like to get some advice from some guys who have been using them on a regular basis, dependability, down-time, manufacturing problems, maint., so-on and so-on!
Thanks for your help!

LP
03-30-2002, 06:51 PM
hello

LP
03-30-2002, 07:38 PM
Forgive me guys, but im trying to keep this thread alive until I get some responces because I must make a decision by monday morning.

jaybird24
03-30-2002, 07:46 PM
I demoed 1 last year and really liked it -it maneuvers excellent and has great speed. I dont know about the maint though- I have a super surfer and it is easy to maintain so I think the 36 should be about the same. The only reason I went with a w/b is the surfer did not climb curbs well at all but if you have few curbs it may be a good option-also the short wheelbase made it seem somewhat unstable on hills. A walkbehind will always be more versatile but if your game is speed and flat ground go for it.

Guardian
03-30-2002, 11:10 PM
I have had a blast demo-ing a 36 Wright Stander. Its so fast and easy to manuever. It packs ups tightly wherever you need it on the trailer. Hops over curbs well....Lots of fun running one of these.