PDA

View Full Version : Dedication Page

Administrator
03-30-2002, 10:24 PM
I am currently working on a site dedication page for Eric. Its still pretty hard for me to concentrate on the thoughts so if any of you would like to help out let me know.

I will upload the page to http://www.lawnsite.com/dedication.html as soon as I fix my ftp program. (bug in it)

I think the dedication page should include pictures, links to his past discussions, some words from his friends, etc., etc....

Chuck

randosh4
03-31-2002, 12:45 AM
i never met him but i read a lot about him he must have been a GREAT guy .

65hoss
03-31-2002, 02:44 AM
Great idea Chuck.

vipermanz
03-31-2002, 03:28 AM
that's really a thoughtful idea chuck:)

Mike Nelson
03-31-2002, 10:32 AM
Ditto the Great idea Chuck!

It is still hard to read a thread anywhere and not see or think about Eric. :angel:

God Bless
Mike Nelson

stslawncare
03-31-2002, 10:57 AM
i definitly agree mike, every thread either has a post or a reference to him, just further shows how important eric was and what a great person.

Scotlawncare
04-02-2002, 06:29 PM
Chuck I think what you are doing is one of the best things for remembering Eric on lawnsite.

Thanks for what you are doing.

Scot

Runner
04-02-2002, 06:36 PM
I agree completely, and thank you. There are going to be so many references to him as it is, especially not only for how much advice he has given, but for the quality and weight of advice he has given. I know he's up there laughing at us right now, and probably saying "Use the search! It's in the upper right corner!" :angel:

Administrator
04-08-2002, 09:12 PM
ok, this is kind of slow going but the page is online now. I just need to add content, etc.

Things are going ...... well, not so good right now. We lost Eric and just a couple of nights ago one of my buddies killed himself. I graduated with him and kept in contact through the years. As a matter of fact, we hung out right before this happened.

Any help with the dedication page would be appreciated.

Thanks

mxrdrvr3
04-08-2002, 09:29 PM
sorry to hear about that chuck:(

good luck to u

MuskTurfKing
04-08-2002, 09:47 PM
Sorry to hear that Chuck, hang in there, things'll be better soon!

Hank

stslawncare
04-08-2002, 09:53 PM
sorry to hear abuot ur luck chuck, thanks for all u do

Administrator
04-11-2002, 07:56 AM
ok, the updated URL is http://www.lawnsite.com/eric

Now, I want some quotes from his friends... Quotes from you, me, his family, clients, etc., etc., will replace the texttexttext of course.

Thanks everyone.

awm
04-11-2002, 08:28 AM
ive stayed away from this as i deal with it when it comes an try
to not think about it afterwards.ive done this a lot lately.
my impression of eric was that he just stood out from the crowd.
while always promoting learning of new and better ideas.
he managed to promote harmony among all of us. not an easy task.he made his mark.