PDA

View Full Version : Employees worst week

Turfdude
03-30-2002, 11:24 PM
My one crewchief had the worst week this week. This guy is now with me for his third season and is generally very capable of running a crew. He's had a few problems w/ his "roommate" and she's got his head up his butt.

Wednesday, directed driver out of clients driveway and into parked pick-up ('90 Ranger -tore out rear tail light assembly - will fix on his time and expense)
Thursday, while working w/ me - ran to convenient store w/ 2 guys for lunch - did not keep eye on truck - someone stole $300 redmax trimmer from rack - out of his pay
Friday, started truck before crew shut door. Truck rolled backward (w/ door open and door hit tree - small crimp in doo I'll live with, but he has to replace door hinges as you now have to lift it up to close it)

Things can only look up for him now. Afterall, bad things come in 3's. Unfortunately it looks like he's working about 1.5 weeks for free. Maybe he'll straighten out that woman, or at least his head and get back to being a lot more responsible and consciencious.

Bob

LAWNGODFATHER
03-31-2002, 03:20 AM
Bob, not a good start for him.LOL

Think about it this way, no one got hurt.

I have seen some of the best mess up now and then.

65hoss
03-31-2002, 03:35 AM
Consider it first of the season issues and now maybe the bugs are all worked out. Good luck and don't let anyone behind the truck next week. :)