PDA

View Full Version : Yardtamers Equipment STOLEN

yardtamer
05-10-2009, 01:21 PM
I woke up yesterday morning to the site of missing equipment. They cut the locks on my trimmer traps and blower racks and made off with it all. I lost 2 stihl km 90 Kombi heads one with the weedeater attachment,one with the edger attachment..2 new stihl backpack blowers and one echo backpack blower. Over $2000.00 worth of equipment not to mention the damage to my trailer or lost wages .. Thieves SUCK!! I just have to believe that karma will do what I won't have the chance to... It really hurts anyone who is in this business to have things stolen ...but it is killing me as an owner operator, who has no other income.:cry:

KCfireman
05-10-2009, 01:23 PM
That sucks. I assume your trailer was parked outside?

yardtamer
05-10-2009, 01:37 PM
yes..I have always parked in the same spot..I live on Main Street here, I always felt like it was safe... Just so happens theres a carnival in town..I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

nosparkplugs
05-10-2009, 01:40 PM
That sucks, but criminals look for trends, your mistake, you assumed you would not be a victim. "Always" parking in the same spot outside???? the crooks had ample time to plan to steal your equipment. Learn from this experience rent a storage unit or store your equipment in a garage. Never park a open trailer on a street especially over & over & over & over. Most theives are local's not the people you "ASSUME"

Big C
05-11-2009, 10:50 AM
Were you insured?

yardtamer
05-11-2009, 03:08 PM
I wouldn't turn it in on my insurance..it would go up and end up costing more in the long run.. I have a high deductable anyway.

All_Toro_4ME
05-11-2009, 04:32 PM
yes..I have always parked in the same spot..I live on Main Street here, I always felt like it was safe... Just so happens theres a carnival in town..I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

Is it the same carnival that travels to Tahlequah?

yardtamer
05-11-2009, 05:55 PM
I have no idea about where they go next...And I'm not saying it was someone from there..But maybe you could keep an eye out up your way for my equipment. I just learned that I should always unload all of my equipment everyday..no matter how beat I am...Thats what I'll do from now on.

JohnnyRocker
05-12-2009, 01:54 PM
If I ever caught anyone stealing my stuuf, I would blow their freakin head off and ask questions later.